Mortimer & Reilly attacked in Ballymun

Started by Zulu, April 23, 2009, 02:12:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dodo

Quote- I didn't give the details of what happened in Galway but my facts are correct alright. I'm not going to say anymore than that.

You gave out more than enough information on a public discussion board about the incident, your slant on the story is factually incorrect. I'm 100% on this.

Quote- I didn't bring up mortimor and Reillys names, the media did when the wrote the story. If they had provided the names of the people who allegedly assault them I'd have no problem putting there names up here either

You have suggested that we wait to hear the full details of the story before judging, yet your impartiality refers to the Galway incident that you have wrong and call Mortimer a 'mouth','no angel' etc. You are painting Conoreen in a dark light and at the same time calling for a hold on judgement after their hammering.  ??? Saying that you would have no problem naming the locals is irrelevant as you know damn all about them more that likely.

Quote- Point out where I defended a group of people dishing out a beating. Thats a lie

You are judge and jury by blackening Mortimer and suggesting we wait to hear the full details of the hammering, which we are unlikely ever to hear anyway.