Louth v Carlow
Laois v Wicklow
Offaly v Wexford

Quarter-finals
Dublin v Offaly/Wexford
Meath v Laois/Wicklow
Kildare v Louth/Carlow
Westmeath v Longford
Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!

Spiritof86

Billy O'Loughlin taking over Longford Seniors for the year . Best of luck to him . Always good to see young  Laois coach's spread there wings .

thegreeenandgold

Would he get a Senior Club in Laois, man has a neck like a jockeys bollox.

Presume Sarsfields weren't rang for a reference.

town1980

Im pretty sure Billy applied like everyone else so if he was picked he obviously did a super interview,,i dont think any club team in laois would pick him no,but why slate him for something he applied for and got,well done to him is my opinion

Ballybrittas Boy

I know there's little or no interest in the Leinster championship but that's as good a draw as Laois could have got. If they can't beat Wicklow, it's a very poor year and if they do it's Meath which is obviously better than Dublin, Kildare, who I'm sick of beating us and Westmeath who handed us our arses this year.

redsetanta

Draw is as good as they go however we're most likely looking at 1 win at best and then the Tailteann cup.
The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. VinceLombardi

Give and Go

Groundhog Day approaches. Wickla in Aughrim. Any predictions?

The PRO

Quote from: Give and Go on April 16, 2022, 07:35:19 AM
Groundhog Day approaches. Wickla in Aughrim. Any predictions?
Heard we lost a challenge game to Carlow yesterday. Doesn't sound great but no idea of strength of team used.
A good few lads gone from panel I've heard. Corbet, Senior, Podge Dunne, Cian Doyle, Adam Campion. Wouldn't be surprised if Sean Greene was brought in as cover. James Kelly was in a foot boot  a week ago.

Jd

Seán Greene in tháinig with seniors this morning

The PRO

Quote from: Jd on April 16, 2022, 05:49:16 PM
Seán Greene in tháinig with seniors this morning
Good. He's a good lad.

redsetanta

Wicklow next week and get over that and it;s Meath in a double header in O'Moore Park on Sunday May 1st along with Laois v Wexford in the hurling
The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. VinceLombardi

Spiritof86

Can see Sunday been a struggle . We've beaten Wicklow twice this year rather comfortably but can't see this been the same .

SCFC

Lost by 7 points to Carlow. And were only missing Timmons and Lillis. Challenge games are notoriously bad guides to form but that is a worry. Dillon injured hamstring too.
Team could be something like;
Byron
Collins Timmons Mohan
O'Flynn O'Loughlin Kavanagh
Finn Lillis
Byrne Lowry O'Sullivan
Barry O'Carroll Walsh

I imagine Moore, Murphy and O'Reilly will be thereabouts too.

Spiritof86

Would agree would most of the team. Alan Farrell will be challenging for the half back position with Kavanagh . Paul Kingston will also be involved at some stage I would imagine . Heard he's going well . Very wary of this match .

Junior Ex Laoistalk

Winners are not those who never fail, but those who never quit!