Woman Drivers

Started by thebigfella, September 27, 2011, 03:02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebigfella

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-15079620

I'd be for bringing the ban in here, especially after seeing how some of the women allowed to drive haven't a clue  :P

Hereiam

Its shocking how many women drivers you see on the road, on their mobiles and doing crazy speeds on the M1.

fitzroyalty

My general view is that women are shite at manoeuvring but good at not speeding, whereas men can easily manoeuvre but like to speed. Women tend to have no sense of spatial awareness, IMO.

Hereiam

Quote from: fitzroyalty on September 27, 2011, 03:41:11 PM
My general view is that women are shite at manoeuvring but good at not speeding, whereas men can easily manoeuvre but like to speed. Women tend to have no sense of spatial awareness, IMO.

I would have been of that opinion one time, but not anymore. The young women are worse than little boy racers if u ask me

Hardy

Quote from: Hereiam on September 27, 2011, 03:47:06 PM
Quote from: fitzroyalty on September 27, 2011, 03:41:11 PM

I would have been of that opinion one time, but not anymore. The young women are worse than little boy racers if u ask me

The two are not unrelated, I'd say. Lack of spatial awareness causes women not to realise how fast they're going.

(Some of my best friends are married to women or had a female parent).

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Hereiam on September 27, 2011, 03:19:31 PM
Its shocking how many women drivers you see on the road, on their mobiles and doing crazy speeds on the M1.

Doing their makeup.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

thejuice

I can drive and park fine except when she is in the passenger seat.

It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

AZOffaly

In general I think women are safer drivers, but men are better drivers.

Rois

I was complimented recently on my parallel parking skills - having had to park on a very crowded street for two or three years, I got very used to it. 

What I can't stand at the minute are the girls who put those false eyelashes on their headlights - really freaks me out.  No need.

laoislad

Don't get me started on women dropping off and collecting their kids from school.... >:(
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: laoislad on September 27, 2011, 05:58:09 PM
Don't get me started on women dropping off and collecting their kids from school.... >:(

Park 3 or 4 abreast (no pun intended) on the main road, as if I don't want to use the road for what its buit for, driving.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: laoislad on September 27, 2011, 05:58:09 PM

Aye, the bloody fools. Us teachers can't get away because of them!  >:(
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

4father

mc_grens

Gaddamn it- I thought this was a thread about Danica Patrick.

mannix

living and driving in ny I can safely say that drivers in Ireland are great drivers. The stuff I see them at here boggles the mind, much like what the eastern European crowd driving in Ireland are at.
Driving through stop signs,red lights,parking on footpaths or blocking wheelchair ramps and overtaking on bends etc, the most annoying thing is blowing the horn as soon as the light goes green only to be stuck again 10 seconds later at another and do the same again.
Irish drivers are definitely better in most ways.