You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Farrandeelin

People who refer to soccer as football. I'm sure this has been done up here before but it annoys me and the media seem to jump on this particular bandwagon...
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Orangemac

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on March 02, 2011, 04:33:32 AM
You're deciding which checkout to go to. You see the nice wee blonde yoke working on checkout number 2 and only one person in the line in front of you, so you get into that line. Next thing the big fella on checkout number 3 pipes up "I  can help the next person over here" and puts his hand up and he's looking directly at you.  There's nobody else in line anywhere near and you end up having to go to him instead.

I swear that has happened to me three times in the last month.
Is this the same girl in the same shop Eamonnca? Bit of a pattern developing?

Eamonnca1

Different shops, different girls. Sorry to disappoint you!

Eamonnca1

When they bring out your main course when you're still eating your appetiser. Drives me insane!

ziggysego

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on March 04, 2011, 12:44:28 AM
When they bring out your main course when you're still eating your appetiser. Drives me insane!

Never known that to happen.
Testing Accessibility

PadraicHenryPearse

People at the baggage drop section in Airports who have luggage that is overweight. Also those who then instead of paying start unpacking the f**king thing trying to get it under the limit and holding up the quicker check in system.

People who queue for other people at airports or anywhere. you join the back of the queue and think there are 8 people in front of you then suddenly a troop of people appear beside one person (family members/friends) and now you are about 15 in the queue.

Cold tea

If they are all flying together, what's the point of them all queuing?

Hardy

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on March 04, 2011, 12:44:28 AM

Are you eating in the sort of place that serves tea/coffee out of a big two-handled kettle with milk already added?

Olly

Women in aprons rattling cutlery on a trolley.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

Radda bout yeee

Majority of Moy people.

Final Whistle in particular!

Olly

Tel: +27-73-021-9111,
Fax: +27-86-546-0720
Email: felixthemba@hotmail.com
04/03/11

PROSPEROUS VENTURE

Dear Sir/Madam

My name is Mr. Felix Themba and I am a manager of one of the leading banks here in South
Africa. I am seeking for your cooperation to present/front you as the beneficiary to one of our
late client properties. Before his death he has in his account a total balance of ($25M)
The late Mr. Christian Eich who died in a plane crash along his entire family was a German
engineer who ran carmaker BMW museum, made a deposit of the above said amount in our
bank late 1999 with his wife as the next of kin.

Please note that no other person knows about this account other than me. The strategy is to
use my influence as his account manager to make all necessary changes in your favour so that
we can apply for the release of the funds in your name.

For further clarification you may please contact me on my direct telephone and fax numbers
above. I have already contacted a lawyer who will be working with us to actualizing this
transaction. Also, he will handle all the legal aspects of making you the next of kin to the late
Mr. Christian Eich thus the sole beneficiary to his estates (fund). Terms and conditions of
executing this project will be discussed on confirmation of your seriousness and capability to
participate.

I look forward for your urgent response if you are interested to work this out with me. Your
private telephone and fax numbers will be appreciated for immediate communication.

Regards,
Mr. Felix Themba
Intending partner.

NB: I will provide you with my personal and work details as soon as you confirm your
seriousness in this venture
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

Puckoon

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on March 04, 2011, 03:59:48 AM
People at the baggage drop section in Airports who have luggage that is overweight. Also those who then instead of paying start unpacking the f**king thing trying to get it under the limit and holding up the quicker check in system.

People who queue for other people at airports or
anywhere. you join the back of the queue and think there are 8 people in front of you then suddenly a troop of people appear beside one person (family members/friends) and now you are about 15 in the queue.

That'll do Donkey, that'll do.

Airports bring the worst out of humanity.

Orangemac

People eating cereal in work at 9 o'clock. I'm sorry but the bowl rattling and slurping should be done at home. What next brushing your teeth at your desk?

Get up 10 minutes earlier you lazy b***ards. It doesn't make you look like you are working hard.

BarryBreensBandage

Quote from: Orangemac on March 06, 2011, 10:26:27 PM
People eating cereal in work at 9 o'clock. I'm sorry but the bowl rattling and slurping should be done at home. What next brushing your teeth at your desk?

Get up 10 minutes earlier you lazy b***ards. It doesn't make you look like you are working hard.

+1
"Some people say I am indecisive..... maybe I am, maybe I'm not".

BarryBreensBandage

"Some people say I am indecisive..... maybe I am, maybe I'm not".