You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banana Man

sweet f**k lola I think i know far too much already about your lovelife if you stick in the bit bout the 2 sisters  :D

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: isourboydownyet on October 29, 2010, 02:09:51 PM
Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on October 29, 2010, 01:58:22 PM
Quote from: isourboydownyet on October 29, 2010, 01:49:41 PM
t**ts on here who feel the need to be the board police and with a serious dose of self importance and post to say "mods this thread should be put in blah blah blah" or "there is no need for this thread" etc etc

Jaysus you're awfully easily riled, if I had known that I would have done more damage over the years :P

ah naw,not that easy wound up (well apart from a certain mr crow getting me a bit angry  :D) but there was a thread wher a fella was trying to promote a damm good draw for his club and along come the police,eeerrr that winds me up.
when i seen you coming i ducked :D

;D ;D ;D  like that would be hard???

lolafrola

Quote from: Banana Man on October 29, 2010, 02:12:25 PM
sweet f**k lola I think i know far too much already about your lovelife if you stick in the bit bout the 2 sisters  :D

I know that sounds bad but it's very popular and i'd say majority of men have experienced it before, it's nothing to be ashamed about but it is a pain on the tool to get rid of (parden the pun :D)
Be nice to the people you meet on the way up, because you may meet them on the way back down.

Zapatista

ah naw,not that easy wound up (well apart from a certain mr crow getting me a bit angry  :D) but there was a thread wher a fella was trying to promote a damm good draw for his club and along come the police,eeerrr that winds me up.

Don't be such a big girl. I like stuff filed in the right place. Just like I like to see Tyrone club matters on the Tyrone club thread I'd like to see club fundraising in a thread. Rather than 30 different threads a year popping up and falling away it would be better to have them all in the one place so you don't need to spend an hour looking for a thread 2 months after its last post (the search function here is crap). It was an administrative request. I didn't expect posters to get all outraged and stroppy.

ziggysego

Quote from: Zapatista on October 29, 2010, 02:23:45 PM

Don't be such a big girl. I like stuff filed in the right place. Just like I like to see Tyrone club matters on the Tyrone club thread I'd like to see club fundraising in a thread. Rather than 30 different threads a year popping up and falling away it would be better to have them all in the one place so you don't need to spend an hour looking for a thread 2 months after its last post (the search function here is crap). It was an administrative request. I didn't expect posters to get all outraged and stroppy.

You clearly don't know the board too well  :D
Testing Accessibility

Olly

My neighbour closing the curtains every night in the nude. Fair enough, I should not be watching at the same given time they do it every night but at the start it was a novelty and you got a sort of kick from it. Now it's a year later and I still know it is going to happen and I cannot draw myself to not look. How can I let him know?
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

leenie

i'd say they want you to watch them, if its a female, its a hint!
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

JUst retired

haranguerer

Quote from: leenie on October 29, 2010, 03:51:33 PM

i'd say they want you to watch them, if its a female, its a hint!

The '...him...' at the end would suggest its not...

leenie

I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

muppet

Quote from: leenie on October 29, 2010, 05:03:30 PM

it would indeed.... duh to me!

Yes but we will keep an eye out for your hints!
MWWSI 2017

Agnes Dipesto

Quote from: Olly on October 29, 2010, 03:47:23 PM
My neighbour closing the curtains every night in the nude. Fair enough, I should not be watching at the same given time they do it every night but at the start it was a novelty and you got a sort of kick from it. Now it's a year later and I still know it is going to happen and I cannot draw myself to not look. How can I let him know?

Olly, where do you live?  ;)

paco

The tubes who sit in the crowd at the X Factor. When they're not booing the judges (who mightn't know a lot, but they know better than the crowd), they're booing an act making it through to the next round, even though it was all down to the public! Poor auld Wagner.

andoireabu

polystyrene cups. give me the shivers when a spoon scrapes the sid of them
Private Cowboy: Don't shit me, man!
Private Joker: I wouldn't shit you. You're my favorite turd!

Hurler on the Bitch

Quote from: Agnes Dipesto on October 29, 2010, 05:52:56 PM
Quote from: Olly on October 29, 2010, 03:47:23 PM

Olly, where do you live?  ;)

YOU LOOKIN AT MY WIFE MATE?