You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sure,hit it yourself Ref!

When you're drinking a cup of tea and go to take another gulp, only to find there's none left! Completely ripping!

cookstownblue

Quote from: Sure,hit it yourself Ref! on October 18, 2010, 12:49:42 PM
When you're drinking a cup of tea and go to take another gulp, only to find there's none left! Completely ripping!

And when ya make a new cup tis never the same.

ross4life

Modern Tech is there to make things easier but if you blink there's something new & at time's it's hard to keep up with what's new!

Though wouldn't grinds my gears
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

pintsofguinness

My eye is twitching all day - It's doing my f**king head in 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Denn Forever

I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

supersarsfields

The guy outa the Jacobs Creek ad.

" As approved by the most important wine connoisseur in the world, me"

Fecking Smug Boll*cks.

lolafrola

Male thrush does my head in, it's always after the same girl too who i might add is spotless clean. Hate creaming it, do you know if that pill works better?
Be nice to the people you meet on the way up, because you may meet them on the way back down.

isourboydownyet

twats on here who feel the need to be the board police and with a serious dose of self importance and post to say "mods this thread should be put in blah blah blah" or "there is no need for this thread" etc etc

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: isourboydownyet on October 29, 2010, 01:49:41 PM
t**ts on here who feel the need to be the board police and with a serious dose of self importance and post to say "mods this thread should be put in blah blah blah" or "there is no need for this thread" etc etc

Jaysus you're awfully easily riled, if I had known that I would have done more damage over the years :P

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

isourboydownyet

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on October 29, 2010, 01:58:22 PM
Quote from: isourboydownyet on October 29, 2010, 01:49:41 PM
t**ts on here who feel the need to be the board police and with a serious dose of self importance and post to say "mods this thread should be put in blah blah blah" or "there is no need for this thread" etc etc

Jaysus you're awfully easily riled, if I had known that I would have done more damage over the years :P

ah naw,not that easy wound up (well apart from a certain mr crow getting me a bit angry  :D) but there was a thread wher a fella was trying to promote a damm good draw for his club and along come the police,eeerrr that winds me up.
when i seen you coming i ducked :D