You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ross4life

Stuck in traffic & those guys trying to sell you the Evening herald news papers & stuck in a non moving Irish train in the middle of no where with no P.A announcements 

& Yolanda Be Cool Vrs DCup - We No Speak Americano , i hate this song & it's funking played everywhere  >:(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CR8logunPzQ
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Puckoon

Sitting in a meeting with 5 women - and one of them farts. You know its one of them - because you know it sure as hell wasnt you. Of course - being the only male in the room - only you and the bitch who farted know that it wasnt you.

Everyone else? Yeah - they are blaming you.  :-[

Hedley Lamarr

Quote from: Puckoon on October 11, 2010, 08:40:40 PM
Sitting in a meeting with 5 women - and one of them farts. You know its one of them - because you know it sure as hell wasnt you. Of course - being the only male in the room - only you and the bitch who farted know that it wasnt you.

Everyone else? Yeah - they are blaming you.  :-[

Crazy Horse or Hooters? :D :D :D
I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed:

Derry Dolly

foggy dark mornings!!  >:( christ it was desperate this morning..

tyroneboi

People who don't bother indicating when they are turning in or at roundabouts! Am I supposed to guess what direction you are going??

Again I'm sure a common one - tractor drivers! I think they should be banned from main roads in peak traffic hours such as say 8am to 10am and 4pm and 6pm!

Hereiam

Why would that be Tyroneboi, we pay tax & insurance just like everyone else. Is farming not class as a days work in ur opinion, Are u sayin that we should try and structure our days to suit all the go getters who needed to be at their destination yesterday. Get a grip will ye.

tyroneboi

I was more getting at the ones who don't bother their asses pulling in when they have ample opportunity to do so!

lolafrola

Quote from: tyroneboi on October 12, 2010, 12:32:42 PM
I was more getting at the ones who don't bother their asses pulling in when they have ample opportunity to do so!

Quit backtracking :D ye got told off :D
Be nice to the people you meet on the way up, because you may meet them on the way back down.

tyrone girl

Well why the feck does their days work involve driving motors that wont go more than 20 mph? Do they have the right to hold the whole road up while they sail along without pulling in. Does my bloody head in. We all do a days work doesnt give us a god forsaken right to drive a bloody big thing like that  >:( >:( >:(.
Every bloody time i have anywhere to go i get stuck behind one of them who havnt the manners to pull in.

tyroneboi

No backtracking at all. To be honest I just can't stand farmers, in particular those that don't pull onto the hard shoulder, in general really!!

haranguerer

Quote from: tyrone girl on October 12, 2010, 01:01:02 PM
Well why the feck does their days work involve driving motors that wont go more than 20 mph? Do they have the right to hold the whole road up while they sail along without pulling in. Does my bloody head in. We all do a days work doesnt give us a god forsaken right to drive a bloody big thing like that  >:( >:( >:(.
Every bloody time i have anywhere to go i get stuck behind one of them who havnt the manners to pull in.

Why does other peoples involve sitting in front of a computer all day??  ::)
Sometimes its not feasible to pull onto the hard shoulder - if its a particularly busy road he will have major trouble (and be much more of a hazard) getting back on to turn right for e.g.

btw, Puckoon asked you a question a few posts back...

Hereiam

Ah T.G ur showin urself up with a response like that. Do you think we just head out onto the road for the fun of it. I can tell u its no plain sailin with some of the drivers on the roads these days. Now go and put urself in a dark room till you have settled the head.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: tyrone girl on October 12, 2010, 01:01:02 PM

Because cars can't carry bails of silage? Tractors are necessary part of farming life, its not as though farmers themselves use them when a car would do the same job. And yes, they do have a God forsaken right to drive a bloody big thing like that, they have as much entitlement to use public services as those involved in other occupations.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

tyrone girl

I dont care they still do my bloody head in no matter about what they are entitled to do.

As for u Haran whatever ur name is give my head peace. Puckoon asked me was it right that i look at peoples profiles on my bfs page????? Is it right???/ Sweet christ. A quick answer to that is i dont give a feck whos page i look at and they shouldnt be on his friends page if they dont want his gf seeing their stuff. But u know thats the type of thing will keep me awake now for the rest of the month  ::) ::) ::) Crimes against humanity an all that  ::) ::)

lolafrola

yes it can be frustrating being stuck behind a tractor when you're in a hurry but they do have every right to be there and if it's always happening you there are two reasons for this.

1) you live in the country. therefore, you should be more tolerant to you're farming neighbours
2) You are obviously leaving it too late to get to your destination, leave 5 mins earlier and chill out and stop always being in a rush. It's people like you who take risks overtaking tractors and other vehicles to get somewhere 30 seconds quicker and putting other peoples lives at risk (including the farmer)

P.S. I'm not farmer ;D
Be nice to the people you meet on the way up, because you may meet them on the way back down.