You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

when you take a yogurt to work for lunch and forget to bring a spoon.
then it sits and teases you the whole lunch time while you ponder if it's socially acceptable to just open it and tip it in to your mouth....
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

paco

Quote from: pintsofguinness on August 31, 2010, 07:09:53 PM
then it sits and teases you the whole lunch time while you ponder if it's socially acceptable to just open it and tip it in to your mouth....

Perfectly acceptable.

The Real Laoislad

Anytime that happens me I buy a twix and use it to dip in it in the yogurt
You'll Never Walk Alone.

5 Sams

Participating counties in the All Ireland Final only getting 13,000 tickets :'(
The Aristocrat Years

ross4life

Quote from: 5 Sams on August 31, 2010, 08:17:41 PM

Makes it even worse when some jackass comes in with 20mins to go asking what's the score & whos playing?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: 5 Sams on August 31, 2010, 08:17:41 PM

How many Down supporters were in Ballybofey?

I'm not having a pop at yourself 5Sams or indeed most of the Down men on here who seem fairly dedicated but I have little sympathy for those moaning about tickets who wouldn't know what the National League was if it hit them in the face. I've had requests for tickets from people who I know rightly have barely been to a game all year.

I used to think that participating counties didn't get nearly enough tickets and that it was selfish of so many neutrals to go but I've retracted from that view myself. If I came across a ticket I'd accept it with a clear conscience knowing I contribute more to the GAA than the vast majority of those left without.

The people I have the real sympathy for are the committee members of clubs up and down the county who will be left to deal with the aspiration of the bandwagon jumpers most of whom will no doubt claim to have been "at every match all year."
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

pintsofguinness

When you get a fry out and they put the beans over the fried eggs. Had one today and when it came out all I could see was a wee bit of yellow sitting over the bean juice.  why do they do that?!

and when you wake up half hour or so before you have to get up and you're dying to pee - so when you get up there's no point going back to sleep...
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Celt_Man

When your radio in the car is broken and all you can play are CDs but the only problem is you can't skip tracks or turn it up or down..... disaster
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

Louth Exile

The Phrase "Starting on the Bench"    >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

If you are on the bench, you are not f**king starting!!! eg. Ambrose Rogers is on the bench, he is not going to start from there, as if there are 14 Down men on the field for throw in and as soon as Cork invariably win the throw in Rogers comes running in from the stand!!
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

Overthebar!

when the game starts he will be on the bench,untill he is brought on.simple-eejit!

Louth Exile

Do you understand the concept of this thread Numbnuts!!!
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

ross4life

or

Can't decide which grinds my gears more
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

DoireGael

Quote from: paco on August 31, 2010, 07:12:05 PM

Perfectly acceptable.

Rule of thumb - If the tongue is touchin the bottom of the plastic carton, this may be seen as socially unacceptable, otherwise go for it  8)

Puckoon

Negative people grind my gears something shocking. Its always something, somebody said this, somebody did this, somebody looked at me this way, somebody had this tone - its always somebody elses f**king fault with these people.

It is seriously exhausting dealing with these people - I think that the proverbial band aid needs to be ripped off and just tell them that their constant fecking moaning about things of no consequence needs to be knocked off.

I recognise the irony of this post.