You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eastern_Pride

Having a constant, ferocious stitch which makes walking a trek and running out of the question.
Do you think Usain Bolt could replace Thomas Walsh?

Catch the high ball

Feckers that drive dangerously slow, I find this can be much more dangerous than driving too fast.
GAA Board World Cup Sweepstake Winner 2010

Celt_Man

Quote from: Catch the high ball on June 23, 2010, 03:36:52 PM
Feckers that drive dangerously slow, I find this can be much more dangerous than driving too fast.
Aye or drive right near the middle of the road so you can't pass them!
GAA Board Six Nations Fantasy Champion 2010

ziggysego

Still cannot figure out women. Tortures, the lot of them.

Today, having a cup of tea with the girls from work, they were busy chatting about celebrity men and their looks. The usual auld crap I have to listen to everyday. Well today I happened to say that I saw pictures of Christine Bleakley's sister. Jesus, they turned on me. "What you mean?!?" "Something wrong with us?!?" "I hate the way men objective women!"

It was scary!
Testing Accessibility

Celt_Man

Quote from: ziggysego on June 23, 2010, 04:15:05 PM

A lot of that going on today Ziggy

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Indicators are there to indicate your intentions not to tell me you have turned right after your turned right. No point using them after I have nearly ploughed into the back of you.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

illdecide

Today, having a cup of tea with the girls from work, they were busy chatting about celebrity men and their looks. The usual auld crap I have to listen to everyday. Well today I happened to say that I saw pictures of Christine Bleakley's sister. Jesus, they turned on me. "What you mean?!?" "Something wrong with us?!?" "I hate the way men objective women!"

It was scary!

Yeah, you lot are wildebeest and are the cure for premature ejaculation :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Catch the high ball

People that insist on getting out of their pits until about 12 o'clock, what the feck do they acheive from doing it.

The feckin day's over at that time!
GAA Board World Cup Sweepstake Winner 2010

paco

Quote from: Catch the high ball on June 23, 2010, 05:19:20 PM
People that insist on getting out of their pits until about 12 o'clock, what the feck do they acheive from doing it.

The feckin day's over at that time!

Always seems like a good idea at the time though!

Celt_Man

Quote from: illdecide on June 23, 2010, 05:14:36 PM

It was scary!

Yeah, you lot are wildebeest and are the cure for premature ejaculation :D
It's alright illdecide I'm told it's a common enough problem... :D

pintsofguinness

complete lick the hole's at work - told today we could piss off early to watch the "football" - most people headed to the pub but a few w**kers stayed and worked away until finishing time.  w**kers.

oh yeah, and mark lawrenson
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 23, 2010, 09:23:40 PM
complete lick the hole's at work - told today we could piss off early to watch the "football" - most people headed to the pub but a few w**kers stayed and worked away until finishing time.  w**kers.

If it's a choice of sitting in the pub with England soccer fans or work, I'd stick with work.
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

Quote from: ziggysego on June 23, 2010, 09:26:58 PM

If it's a choice of sitting in the pub with England soccer fans or work, I'd stick with work.
How many times have you sat in pub with england fans? they were fine.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

sammymaguire

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 23, 2010, 09:37:28 PM

what pub was that? i lived in england, and had the misfortune of watching england football matches when the mighty engerland were on, its very painful
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

ziggysego

Quote from: pintsofguinness on June 23, 2010, 09:37:28 PM

Several times when I was over in London visiting friends and family.
Testing Accessibility