Quote from: ziggysego on February 11, 2010, 03:34:00 PM

:( Sorry to hear you're feeling poorly

I'm sure my week off next week will sort me out  ;) ;D

Don't feel any sympathy for you anymore  >:(
Testing Accessibility

gerry

God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

leenie

people making reference to things being over 100%...........

errrrr..... do you know the affect this is having on the youth of today..... I DO..and its bloody annoying!
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

ziggysego

Quote from: leenie on February 11, 2010, 03:54:12 PM

errrrr..... do you know the affect this is having on the youth of today..... I DO..and its bloody annoying!

There there leenie, it'll be all ok.
Testing Accessibility

maggie

Quote from: leenie on February 11, 2010, 03:54:12 PM

What do you mean? Like.... Leenie you gave 150% out there on the pitch?

johnneycool

Dirty f**kers were putting crisps well past their best by date in one of those vending machines at work.

the lad refilled it yesterday with Hunky Dorey's dated the 29th of December 2009.

There should be laws against that.

ziggysego

Is it legal to sell products past their 'best before' date?

Shops are allowed to sell food after its 'best before' date has passed. 'best before' dates are concerned with quality rather than safety, so it doesn't mean that the food is dangerous if the 'best before' date has passed. However, if you buy food after the date, remember that it might no longer be at its best.

'Use by' dates are different to 'best before' dates and it is against the law to sell any food that has passed its 'use by' date. Using it after this date could put your health at risk.

In all cases, whether or not the 'best before' date has expired, the law says that food sold must not put people's health at risk and must not be falsely or misleadingly described or presented.
Testing Accessibility

johnneycool

Quote from: ziggysego on February 11, 2010, 04:13:02 PM
Is it legal to sell products past their 'best before' date?

Shops are allowed to sell food after its 'best before' date has passed. 'best before' dates are concerned with quality rather than safety, so it doesn't mean that the food is dangerous if the 'best before' date has passed. However, if you buy food after the date, remember that it might no longer be at its best.

'Use by' dates are different to 'best before' dates and it is against the law to sell any food that has passed its 'use by' date. Using it after this date could put your health at risk.

In all cases, whether or not the 'best before' date has expired, the law says that food sold must not put people's health at risk and must not be falsely or misleadingly described or presented.

Aye,
   but how are you meant to know that they're past that date stuck in a feckin machine and they weren't at a knock down price either.

Sneaky f**kers..

sandwiches_in_the_boot

A morning quiz on Today FM during the week there. First question:

"Munster has the second most counties in Ireland, but which province has the most?"

"A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin."
H. L. Mencken

pintsofguinness

Waking up at 8 on a sunday morning and not being able to get back to sleep! f**k sake, I'll be well able to sleep at 8 tomorrow morning!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

Going out for a quiet drink and coming home with a fat lip.
Testing Accessibility

Square Ball

Quote from: ziggysego on February 14, 2010, 11:54:40 AM

you talking when you should have been listening? or some ignorant gimp bump into you?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

ziggysego

Quote from: Square Ball on February 14, 2010, 12:08:25 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on February 14, 2010, 11:54:40 AM

you talking when you should have been listening? or some ignorant gimp bump into you?

Some girl wrapped her legs around my head and fell. I fell too and smacked my face off the floor.

Testing Accessibility

leenie

at least talkin to me ziggy made your night better!
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..