You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

High Wide and Handsome

Those fookin "bongo" ads on cool fm.

I would rather cut off my left nut than give that stupid phone company shit a quid
"Swing er over!"

Zapatista

The Meteor ads on TV with the carol singers. That guy that gets all his mates out to sing behind him grinds my gears!

tyrone girl

ballinaman

Quote from: Zapatista on December 01, 2009, 08:00:52 AM
The Meteor ads on TV with the carol singers. That guy that gets all his mates out to sing behind him grinds my gears!

Agreed. The guy with the beard will be the most hated man in Ireland by the time Christmas is over.....

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on November 27, 2009, 08:47:50 PM
The green white and orange coloured union jack on that curry's advert

That really pisses my brother off.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

People who drive around but cannot drive.

Don't use their indicators, don't understand which lane they are supposed to be in, don't understand stop signs or yellowboxs, don't understand speed limits on open roads or in urban areas, who park like knobjockies.

Also hate kids who throw snowballs at moving cars in icy conditions with lots of traffic and pedestrians about. The last shit that did that to me, I followed his parents into Lidil and grassed the little f**ker out. He wasn't so smart when his ould-lady made a show of him in front of all his mates. The little p***k. Think he was about to start crying the 16 year old cry-baby/hardman :'(  Told him the next time he does it, it will be the Gardai I'll be calling.

rolloutking

QuoteI followed his parents into Lidil and grassed the little f**ker out.

touts out

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: rolloutking on December 01, 2009, 10:33:41 AM
QuoteI followed his parents into Lidil and grassed the little f**ker out.

touts out

Trust me I will rat out thugs, criminals, thieves, the corrupt, and little shits to the very last man. LAW AND ORDER FOREVER.

maggie

cars with those greeny/blue headlights-they really blind me when im driving-this annoy other people or whats the attraction with them?

lurganblue

all perfume ads on tv. boring as fook... no imagination goes into them at all.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: maggie on December 01, 2009, 12:24:53 PM
cars with those greeny/blue headlights-they really blind me when im driving-this annoy other people or whats the attraction with them?

Maggie I hate them with too, surely they can't be legal. I also hate truck drivers and 4X4 drivers who drive with spotlights above their cabins on full the entire time. Its like driving towards encounters of a third kind.

Onion Bag

Quote from: lurganblue on December 01, 2009, 12:48:45 PM
all perfume ads on tv. boring as fook... no imagination goes into them at all.

Ads in general annoy me, i hate when you are waching a film especially on ITV and it takes a break every f**king 5 mins  >:(
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

mackers

I'd say this has been mentioned before but Frank Mitchell and that "Ultimate Ulster" sh*te........talking about NI's favourite this and then about "the province"'s favourite that in the next breath........last week it gave Ulster's favourite thing about Ulster as "the people"  ::) ::)......Jesus wept..........
Keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn.

Rawhide

Buying news papers and there full of shitey usless magazines or supermarket fliers. hateful
cccc is a true supporter lol

tyroneman

Shop assistants who put your change on the counter when you clearly hold your hand out. Also those who can't be ar@ed to say please or thank you. Fcuk off and do something that makes you happy instead ye miserable barstewards

People who moan about everything under the sun. Learn perspective.

People who, just because they are doing you a favour, feel free to do everything half ar@ed