Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

High Wide and Handsome

Quote from: tyrone girl on October 29, 2009, 02:47:40 PM
A major hurry - home and away was starting and i was going to miss it

horrble attitude TG.

Some serious fluff in that show. Charlie has some bod on her.

She could interoggate me anytime  ;D
"Swing er over!"

tyrone girl

For feck sake i was jokin about the home and away bit  ::)

Archie Mitchell

Nothing worse when your dying for a shite and your not close to a toilet. Time for clenching the cheeks to keep it in.

lurganblue

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on October 29, 2009, 03:23:39 PM
Nothing worse when your dying for a shite and your not close to a toilet. Time for clenching the cheeks to keep it in.

great having a shite in work though and not during break times. safe in the knowledge you are getting paid for it  ;D

full back

It being dark when you come to work & dark when you leave work :-\

Archie Mitchell

I like your thinking. The way I look at it is, the more you do at work, the less you do at home therefore you are also saving on toilet roll and other things like air freshner etc!

illdecide

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on October 29, 2009, 04:49:42 PM
I like your thinking. The way I look at it is, the more you do at work, the less you do at home therefore you are also saving on toilet roll and other things like air freshner etc!

I'd say you'd need some air freshner with that we bollix in the bogs...hoor is rotten at the best of times ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

pintsofguinness

Quote from: tyrone girl on October 29, 2009, 02:32:53 PM
Oops i did that one time - i was in a bit of a hurry though and couldnt stop - besides he had a fancy car so would have enough money to fix it.
If he hadnt a fancy car would you stop?

YOu remind me of this one I know who openly would say that if she hit someone's car and there was no one else around she'd drive on.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

lurganblue

I'll say nothing about the smells that come out of your hole illdecide. The whole bus on the way to the all Ireland this year will never forget it.

Soaps grind my gears. Why does the wife watch so many of them? And mostly English crap.  Asked her the other day why she doesn't watch fair city but she didn't really have an answer.

Gabriel_Hurl

feckers who use their IPhone / Blackberry during pub quizzes  >:(

ziggysego

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on October 29, 2009, 11:45:48 PM

I did that two weeks ago and still didn't win  :-[
Testing Accessibility

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: ziggysego on October 30, 2009, 12:00:41 AM

still a cheat - consider yourself shunned for a period of 3 years  :D

ziggysego

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on October 30, 2009, 12:02:38 AM
Quote from: ziggysego on October 30, 2009, 12:00:41 AM

still a cheat - consider yourself shunned for a period of 3 years  :D

Would it help if I said it was questions about the Royal Family and the Irish Football League that lost out on?  :D
Testing Accessibility

tyrone girl

Quote from: pintsofguinness on October 29, 2009, 06:04:41 PM
Quote from: tyrone girl on October 29, 2009, 02:32:53 PM
Oops i did that one time - i was in a bit of a hurry though and couldnt stop - besides he had a fancy car so would have enough money to fix it.
If he hadnt a fancy car would you stop?

YOu remind me of this one I know who openly would say that if she hit someone's car and there was no one else around she'd drive on.

Im bad but i couldnt hand on heart say id stop if i did that . Id like to think i would but who knows - i hit a dog 2 wks ago and didnt stop  :o But it wasnt dead - then i phoned home and sent me brother to drive down our road to check it was ok  :-\

Karma got me last night tho cos after talking about wingmirrors on here yesterday i smashed mine while driving too close to a walll last night   >:(