You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

High Wide and Handsome

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on September 23, 2009, 05:06:53 PM
f**king weddings...or to be more exact my wedding and to be even more exact my future wife....

Why in God's name would I care what colour the bridesmaid dresses are or what kind of flowers are in the church or if we have a organ or someone playing the Harp  ::)

I told her to just go and book whatever made her happy thinking that I was being nice but now she is complaining I don't care about the wedding  >:(

slap her!  ::)

naw only messing.

but you know what grings my gears, when you have to go to a wedding you couldnt be arsed with.

but that doesnt count tomorrow as im off to spain for a wedding.  ;D
"Swing er over!"

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: High Wide and Handsome on September 23, 2009, 05:11:12 PM
f**king weddings...or to be more exact my wedding and to be even more exact my future wife....

Why in God's name would I care what colour the bridesmaid dresses are or what kind of flowers are in the church or if we have a organ or someone playing the Harp  ::)

I told her to just go and book whatever made her happy thinking that I was being nice but now she is complaining I don't care about the wedding  >:(

naw only messing.

but you know what grings my gears, when you have to go to a wedding you couldnt be arsed with.

Where you off to? I was at a wedding in San Sebastian a few years ago,best wedding I was ever at..
The Spanish are great craic at a wedding
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: illdecide on September 23, 2009, 05:09:36 PM

your not a very bright spark r u ;) thats a sign man...run like f**k i'm speaking from experience

I actually do believe she doesn't realise how lucky she is to have a man such as me... :)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

blewuporstuffed

yeah hate that too, like some relation of your womans that you've never even met before

naw only messing.

I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

High Wide and Handsome

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on September 23, 2009, 05:22:56 PM

naw only messing.

Where you off to? I was at a wedding in San Sebastian a few years ago,best wedding I was ever at..
The Spanish are great craic at a wedding

headin til bilbao. its actually a mission to join ETA  :D BUT NAW IT WILL BE CRAIC. HAVE TO TAKE IRISH MUSIC OVER COS THEY WERE AT FEW IRISH WEDDINGS AND LOVED THE CRAIC. (shit cap locks there)  :(

def cant say spain or i will not come home alive
"Swing er over!"

pintsofguinness

I've no sympathy, you've brought this on yourself.

Though you could get enthusiastic, just pick the most ridiculous things and before long she'll have stopped asking.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Tony Baloney

So what's the going rate for a cash wedding present in Ireland these days? About €150 per couple?  :P <ducks for cover>

Rois

I hate it when you're working for someone who thinks it's normal to stay in the office past 1am.
I am about to crack up - no sign of going home either!

haveaharp

Quote from: Rois on September 24, 2009, 01:07:07 AM
I hate it when you're working for someone who thinks it's normal to stay in the office past 1am.
I am about to crack up - no sign of going home either!

Well i suppose it depends on what time you started but if you are talking about normal working hours being extended to this then you are crackers.

Rois

Quote from: haveaharp on September 24, 2009, 08:50:24 AM
Well i suppose it depends on what time you started but if you are talking about normal working hours being extended to this then you are crackers.

Was in the office at 7.30am yesterday morn and left at 2am.  I left the other guy still working.  Back in for 7.30 this morn.  See the mess these banks in the south have gotten themselves into - they're to blame for my exhaustion!!

Billys Boots

My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

ziggysego

Quote from: Rois on September 24, 2009, 09:59:20 AM

Was in the office at 7.30am yesterday morn and left at 2am.  I left the other guy still working.  Back in for 7.30 this morn.  See the mess these banks in the south have gotten themselves into - they're to blame for my exhaustion!!

Good Lord Rois, they're crazy hours. Hope you're getting good overpay!
Testing Accessibility

illdecide

Quote from: Rois on September 24, 2009, 09:59:20 AM

Rois i hope your behaving yourself in the office at them late hours ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Rois

Hmmm overtime...what's that?

Should be grateful for a job.

Chance to misbehave would be a fine thing.

Croí na hÉireann

Very simple way to put a stop to that, scrutinise every possible decision, drag it out and then choose the option that is least appealing to her. Very soon she'll be only too happy to do everything on her own...  ;D
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...