You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: ziggysego on September 17, 2009, 05:40:37 PM
Quote from: Archie Mitchell on September 17, 2009, 05:09:21 PM
Supply obviously has ran out!

Not much of a supply then is it!

Every supply has to run out sooner or later.

When you buy bog roll, say you buy a 4 pack, do you put 3 in the bathroom and keep one in "supply"? Then when these 3 are used up, you use the "supply" bog roll. Then when this is used, the supply is gone.

Your full of shit Ziggy! (no pun intended)  :D

tyrone girl

If ur anything like my ma ul buy a 12 pack and have about 500 rolls in the hot press in supply in case the shops run out of it  ::)

pintsofguinness

Quote from: tyrone girl on September 17, 2009, 05:50:37 PM
If ur anything like my ma ul buy a 12 pack and have about 500 rolls in the hot press in supply in case the shops run out of it  ::)
That must be a mammy thing, mine does that too.  two cupboards full of tins of beans too. 

These f**king post strikes over here are a pain in the hole, I'm still waiting on letters sent almost two weeks ago!!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ardal

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on September 17, 2009, 05:48:08 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on September 17, 2009, 05:40:37 PM
Quote from: Archie Mitchell on September 17, 2009, 05:09:21 PM
Supply obviously has ran out!

Not much of a supply then is it!

Every supply has to run out sooner or later.

When you buy bog roll, say you buy a 4 pack, do you put 3 in the bathroom and keep one in "supply"? Then when these 3 are used up, you use the "supply" bog roll. Then when this is used, the supply is gone.

Your full of shit Ziggy! (no pun intended)  :D

Yes your hand, like the Indians

High Wide and Handsome

being extremely hungover in work!

not well  :'(
"Swing er over!"

blewuporstuffed

I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

man in black

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on September 21, 2009, 09:36:14 AM
alex ferguson

Alex is sound. He knows how to grind some peoples gears. Fair play to him.
'Till things are brighter, I'm the Man In Black

rolloutking

The way the media are selective with the stats they display in order to sensationalise their story.

Just from looking at skysports this morning I seen two perfect examples.

Quote'A landmark day in the Midlands saw Doyle's goal help Wolves to their first Premier League success at home since May 2004.'

QuoteBolton Wanderers have taken just one point from a possible nine at home this season while they have not won on home soil since they battered Middlesbrough 4-1 at the beginning of April.

The way the reporters write these facts lets on as if Wolves havnt won a home premier league game in 5 years but he doesnt say that they where in the championship for 4 fours between times.

The same with Bolton, as if they havnt won a home game in 5 months, but the reported declines to mention the summer break

f**k that annoys me

redhugh

Drunken arseholes sitting at the bar telling you that your wife is wonderful and that you'd better "luk after that wee girl lak an egg"over and over again.Thank fcuk his neighbour came over and told me that his own wife had left him  because he knocked the shit outta her- what a hateful hypocritical bullying weak minded piece of shit!

High Wide and Handsome

Quote from: redhugh on September 21, 2009, 12:27:32 PM
Drunken arseholes sitting at the bar telling you that your wife is wonderful and that you'd better "luk after that wee girl lak an egg"over and over again.Thank fcuk his neighbour came over and told me that his own wife had left him  because he knocked the shit outta her- what a hateful hypocritical bullying weak minded piece of shit!

speak your mind there chap  :D
"Swing er over!"

Cillo

The statement 'I'll tell you what it is' I don'r know why this grinds my gears but customers saying it on the phone really annoys me.

Also constantly having to answer the phone grinds me gears, no-one else seems to want to pick it up!

Puckoon

Not being able to watch the AIF for the first time in over 20 years.

anportmorforjfc

What happened Puck, why were u not able to see it?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Puckoon on September 21, 2009, 05:40:07 PM
Not being able to watch the AIF for the first time in over 20 years.
I caught the last 15 minutes last year and none of it this year. 

and not being there for the homecoming
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

maggie

Paper jams in printers
and traffic jams on roads. No other type of jams annoy me, although is marmalade a type of jam?