You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rolloutking

Traffic being at an almost standstill every day at 5 on the motorway and then all of a sudden it just clears.. How the f**k can there be a traffic jam on the motorway which has no traffic lights and no reason for anyone to slow down

Rois

You're rolling nicely towards your holiday, work's finishing up, and then a client goes and puts a spanner in the works and you're still at your laptop at midnight with no sign of finishing in the next hour.

I still have to pack the bikinis!!!

Gaffer

Going into the toilets in an hotel to find someone there to turn on the water for you and you are obliged to hand over money for this unrequested service.
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

pintsofguinness

The fact that my oul ones dont seem able to grasp that I can't get RTE in England and because something is on UTV or BBC Northern Ireland does not mean I can watch it.  Jesus christ, once a week we go thorugh the same conversation!!!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Onion Bag

Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

WhoAreYaWhoAreYa!

People who park right at the door of a shop. then stop and get talking to someone right at the door and you have to try and shuffle past the fat bitch and her car just to get a bit of grub for lunch! And she looked at me like i had two heads when i said exuse me, i dont care if your holdin a child or not love, you can stand and chat all day about your kids, just not right in front of the door when im clean starvin for sausage beans and chips!

ziggysego

Quote from: WhoAreYaWhoAreYa! on September 08, 2009, 12:35:25 AM
People who park right at the door of a shop. then stop and get talking to someone right at the door and you have to try and shuffle past the fat bitch and her car just to get a bit of grub for lunch! And she looked at me like i had two heads when i said exuse me, i dont care if your holdin a child or not love, you can stand and chat all day about your kids, just not right in front of the door when im clean starvin for sausage beans and chips!

Hateful. Try getting by them with a wheelchair. Some of the hateful gits won't even move.
Testing Accessibility

fitzroyalty

Quote from: ziggysego on September 08, 2009, 01:11:42 AM

Hateful. Try getting by them with a wheelchair. Some of the hateful gits won't even move.
Its always women that have the ignorance to do this!

rolloutking

QuoteInsert Quote

They always seem to be fat c***ts, driving a people carrier, have a a massive bunch of car keys with loads of keyrings hanging off, holding a big black purse in one hand and wearing white tshirt and black leggings with baby sick on them

full back

Quote from: rolloutking on September 08, 2009, 09:59:32 AM
QuoteInsert Quote

They always seem to be fat c***ts, driving a people carrier, have a a massive bunch of car keys with loads of keyrings hanging off, holding a big black purse in one hand and wearing white tshirt and black leggings with baby sick on them

Can you be a bit more specific rollout??
Do you have anyone in mind?

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: full back on September 08, 2009, 10:16:08 AM
Quote from: rolloutking on September 08, 2009, 09:59:32 AM
QuoteInsert Quote

Can you be a bit more specific rollout??
Do you have anyone in mind?
quite an accurate description i thought!
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

redhugh

Quote from: ziggysego on September 08, 2009, 01:11:42 AM

My Da used to be a great believer in the footrest across the side of the ankle - swore it worked every time. Maybe yer just too polite Ziggy(or don't use footrests)

AFS

The GAAboard at the minute. The place has gone to the dogs in the last few weeks.

You only have to look at the threads on the front page to see numerous WUMs and arseholes running wild, free from any censure. Those wind up threads were the first decent threads in weeks until a handful of idiots started filling them with crap.

The irony of it all is that these boys are getting away with far greater misdeeds than a number of well liked and respected posters, who've recently been exiled.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: AFS on September 08, 2009, 04:01:47 PM
The GAAboard at the minute. The place has gone to the dogs in the last few weeks.

You only have to look at the threads on the front page to see numerous WUMs and arseholes running wild, free from any censure. Those wind up threads were the first decent threads in weeks until a handful of idiots started filling them with crap.

The irony of it all is that these boys are getting away with far greater misdeeds than a number of well liked and respected posters, who've recently been exiled.
spot on AFS, alot of rubbish at the minute & decent posters like corn ONL et al got banned for far less
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either