You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

When you watch something you have recorded on Sky+ and it only dawns on you after you have finished watching it that it was a recording and you could have fast forwarded through all the ad breaks
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Denn Forever

People driving at 45/50 mph on the main road and the person immediately behind not passing so that there is a queue behind.  Ahhh
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

SidelineKick

That stupid fuckin bitch that does the adds on Cool FM.  Especially the TK Maxx one.

"I found it I found it I found it"

Stupid oul c*nt.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

tyrone girl

ludermor

Quote from: tyrone girl on September 02, 2009, 12:47:06 PM
Men and thoughtless, selfish people  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Men and women? covering all your bases there TG!!!

SidelineKick

"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

fitzroyalty

Quote from: SidelineKick on September 02, 2009, 10:15:48 AM
That stupid fuckin bitch that does the adds on Cool FM.  Especially the TK Maxx one.

Stupid oul c*nt.
that is f**king ive >:(
i hate all the cool fm djs, bar phillips cos any time you give him dogs on a night out he takes it on the chin!

The Real Laoislad

f**king kids being back to school,this now leads to mothers abandoning their car in the middle of the road or pulling in and out of spaces without indicating or looking and basically being ignorant bitches as they think they have more rights on the road because they are dropping their little precious off to school,instead of letting them f**king walk...

Also the shop in the morning is now packed when I go into get my paper on the way to work with little snot nosed kids buying loads of shite for their lunch...do parents not make lunches for kids anymore?

You'll Never Walk Alone.

pintsofguinness

At least they're not making noise playing outside their houses
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Overthebar!

Stupid oul c*nt.

i hate that add so much i think i actually like it!
have youns heard the one about 'he drives, she dies' in the big thick accent? definetley a mucksavage sir!

Estimator

Idiot fcukin drivers who haven't a clue how to drive on the motorway or use a roundabout!
Ulster League Champions 2009

Treasurer

Root canal treatment  :'(

Doesn't help when you tell the dental receptionist to book you in for it and she makes a face and says "OH NO!"

muppet

Stupid oul c*nt.

I hate the Harvey Norman ads. Really irritating and I immediately change the channel.
MWWSI 2017

Rois

Quote from: Treasurer on September 02, 2009, 10:09:57 PM
Root canal treatment  :'(

Doesn't help when you tell the dental receptionist to book you in for it and she makes a face and says "OH NO!"

Compared to the pain you're probably in, it'll be a breeze.  I had it done in a dentist in Switzerland. 

The bad bit is now, when the tooth dies, discolours and you are on the verge of paying hundreds (thousands) to get veneers on.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. 

omagh_gael