You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

Nah, still holding.   - think I'm going to go for the kitchen roll
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

SidelineKick

Jesus Christ you had kitchen roll the whole time  ???
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

pintsofguinness

tyrone girl

Jesus christ and u think dead rabbits put u off your dinner , ffs u lot have put me off mine

man in black

Quote from: tyrone girl on September 01, 2009, 04:42:40 PM
Jesus christ and u think dead rabbits put u off your dinner , ffs u lot have put me off mine

So a dirty sanchez is out of the question ?
'Till things are brighter, I'm the Man In Black

Treasurer

Quote from: pintsofguinness on September 01, 2009, 04:39:31 PM
Quote from: SidelineKick on September 01, 2009, 04:34:13 PM
Jesus Christ you had kitchen roll the whole time  ???
Yeah but it's very rough.

Nothing less than Andrex super soft for our Pints.

rrhf

After cleaning and drying the hands in the male toilets, ye turn the handle on the door on the way out and what do ye find - the handles wet....

ziggysego

Why don't you use the three shells pints?
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

Quote from: rrhf on September 01, 2009, 04:47:46 PM
After cleaning and drying the hands in the male toilets, ye turn the handle on the door on the way out and what do ye find - the handles wet....

Ah God I HATE! that!

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

rrhf

That leaves you with 3 choices:
one) ye go back wash yer hand and take some toilet roll t open the door, meet someone ye look a wuss
two) say nothing go in and drink your beer and eat yer dry roasties with yer left hand - just dont change hands half way through
three) wear football gloves to the toilet. 

illdecide

Fussy bastids :D :D

what the money you handle every day, there's more germs on that and i don't hear ya's complaining

Or if you stick you face to someone's b**rt, i'm sure that wouldn't be the cleanest either but you'd still do it

A bit of bacteria i'll do ya the world of good :D :D :D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

tyroneboi

Sky Sports News building up transfer deadline day. I think they actually make up transfer rumours just to fill the day. They just showed some reporter at Spurs saying that Matthew Upson might be signing for Spurs because he saw a car enter the training ground with the number plate MWU and he said the passenger bore a slight resemblence of Upson. I think he realised himself that as he was saying it that he was talking absolute bollocks.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: tyroneboi on September 01, 2009, 05:23:43 PM
Sky Sports News building up transfer deadline day. I think they actually make up transfer rumours just to fill the day. They just showed some reporter at Spurs saying that Matthew Upson might be signing for Spurs because he saw a car enter the training ground with the number plate MWU and he said the passenger bore a slight resemblence of Upson. I think he realised himself that as he was saying it that he was talking absolute bollocks.
how completely crap this deadline day was,grinds my gears, no one of note going anywhere!
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either