You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

That f**king ad where the wee boy wants to do a poo in Pauls house!!!! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........
Tbc....

tyrone girl

Although not technically an ad it sort of is, them pair of feckers in the big bro break, where the wee p***k says stuff to the effect of bet u cant climb a snowy mountain big bro arhghghghghgghghghghg it drives me mad

SidelineKick

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on August 03, 2009, 02:25:21 PM
That f**king ad where the wee boy wants to do a poo in Pauls house!!!! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........

>:( >:( >:( >:(

F**kin wee p***k. Who actually said "Yes, thats a great idea for an ad."

Also, if I had said to my ma "I want to go to Paul's for a crap" she'd have the peelers round at his within 2 minutes. Paul, in my opinion, is a dirty bastard.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

longball

Quote from: SidelineKick on August 03, 2009, 03:08:39 PM
Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on August 03, 2009, 02:25:21 PM

>:( >:( >:( >:(

F**kin wee p***k. Who actually said "Yes, thats a great idea for an ad."

Also, if I had said to my ma "I want to go to Paul's for a crap" she'd have the peelers round at his within 2 minutes. Paul, in my opinion, is a dirty b**tard.

:D
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

tyrone86

Wankers undertaking on the Motorway and trying to pull in forcing everyone behind them to break  >:(

rolloutking

Having stingy and dry eyes unless I get a solid 10 hours sleep, which means having to wear glasses

When you walk into a shop from the street and your glasses fog up and you cant see shit

tyrone girl

Seeing every hour of the clock at night >:( >:( >:(

móidín doire

Quote from: tyrone girl on August 04, 2009, 08:53:47 AM

Jaysus did full back keep you up all night? that's shockin... very inconsiderate.... ::)

Sorry... should have left that for longballs to say!

longball

Quote from: móidín doire on August 04, 2009, 09:47:01 AM

Jaysus did full back keep you up all night? that's shockin... very inconsiderate.... ::)

U no me so well  ;D
i had this message wrote but then seen u posted one.

<insert joke about full back keeping you up all night>

móidín doire

Quote from: longball on August 04, 2009, 10:17:09 AM

U no me so well  ;D

I was going to say great minds think alike... but... that would be pushing it!

High Wide and Handsome

Quote from: móidín doire on August 04, 2009, 10:23:07 AM
Quote from: longball on August 04, 2009, 10:17:09 AM

U no me so well  ;D

I was going to say great minds think alike... but... that would be pushing it!

FOOLS SELDOM DIFFER ;D
"Swing er over!"

longball

Quote from: longball on July 29, 2009, 04:29:19 PM
. Motherfudging tractor drivers, on way home from work yday stuck behind one there was about 10 cars in front of me and 60 behind me. And the 'oor had ample opportunities to pull in and let everyone past and he didnt. everyone was beeping the horns at him. Ole wenkar!

. The Lions

. When men dont obey the two urinel rule, dotn stand directly next to me you 'oor use the one on down!

. Toliets at football matches- pissy shoes is all i can say.

. The besterding rooster at our house i tell the ole doll every morning il gonna posion the 'oor as he wakes me every morning at 5.30

. People with no manners on the phone.

. No phone reception.

. 'oors skipping cones at the shooting drill! 'C_berg this is your 5th time shooting there are 3 other cones you know, and you can shoot none'.

. Training bibs at training. How come they smell of piss. who pisses on the training bibs.

. Sore heads at work.

No longer a problem  ;D

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: longball on August 04, 2009, 01:05:29 PM
Quote from: longball on July 29, 2009, 04:29:19 PM
. Motherfudging tractor drivers, on way home from work yday stuck behind one there was about 10 cars in front of me and 60 behind me. And the 'oor had ample opportunities to pull in and let everyone past and he didnt. everyone was beeping the horns at him. Ole wenkar!

. The Lions

. When men dont obey the two urinel rule, dotn stand directly next to me you 'oor use the one on down!

. Toliets at football matches- pissy shoes is all i can say.

. The besterding rooster at our house i tell the ole doll every morning il gonna posion the 'oor as he wakes me every morning at 5.30

. People with no manners on the phone.

. No phone reception.

. 'oors skipping cones at the shooting drill! 'C_berg this is your 5th time shooting there are 3 other cones you know, and you can shoot none'.

. Training bibs at training. How come they smell of piss. who pisses on the training bibs.

. Sore heads at work.

No longer a problem  ;D

what'd you do till it longballs?

on the phone reception one, what is up with o2 reception these days?its went from poor to atrocious round our way this last wile. anyone else notice this?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

longball

All them trees block out reception.

At work it is near impossible to get phone reception. i have to set me phone on an exact place on the desk to send or receive messages. phone calls def out of question.

RE the Rooster- it was just its time, blewuporstuffed, just its time.

móidín doire

Quote from: SouthDerryGael on August 04, 2009, 02:41:51 PM
The fact you when you pass Dungiven to shitty North Derry you lose signal for Phone and radio.

Have to agree with you there, but think of the great radio stations you can then pick up the otherside of Dungiven, the likes of Q102.9, Q101.2 West and Maiden City FM, classy stations. Especially some of the ads.

In fact those bloody ads grind my gears big time especially the ones with 2 derry city girls chattin about something in their worst possible city accents, usually a chip shop or something - 'Here Majella, did you hear about the 2 for one offer on cheese burgers at the Ice Warf?; No Majella I never did, but I'm going now, wouldnt want to miss out on a free burger, have only had 3 today so far, i'm fading away!' etc etc.