You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrones own

Quote from: Green Grass on July 02, 2009, 08:32:15 PM
Drivers in cars who brake 20m before the road they are about to turn into, and then you see the indicator going as they turn in. 

People who park their cars in the inside lane of a dual carriageway just because they have a business/property there - e.g all main roads into Belfast from Carryduff, Newtownards.  Indicator bulbs shall soon be fused having to weave in and out of the lanes.

Drivers who drive at 30-45mph and then complain about someone over-taking at 55mph, "Look at that maniac".  If you sped up a bit people wouldn't have to over-take.

The flies that land on you, you think there harmless until you feel the slight sting, then 2 days later you find a lump on your arm which is still there a week later. 

Pokerstars.

Woman/girlfriends who are never wrong no matter what the argument.  I find myself in an argument which they start and somehow I get the blame for it and end up apologising.

Done!

That's your problem right there :-X
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Treasurer

When the alarm clock goes off after a sleepless night :(

SidelineKick

"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

jimbo

Being paged at 3am when it's not your week on call!!!  >:(

High Wide and Handsome

getting your feet soaked at 7.30 this morning and having to work all day with wet feet.

also sideline kick grinds my gears!!!
"Swing er over!"

Dinny Breen

QuoteBeing paged at 3am when it's not your week on call!!!

or you get a call-out and get up log in and there is no bloody issue....
#newbridgeornowhere

WeAreBlueWeAreWhite

AND A BOTTLE OF RITZ FOR ME LAC

jimbo

Quote from: Dinny Breen on July 03, 2009, 09:26:05 AM
QuoteBeing paged at 3am when it's not your week on call!!!

or you get a call-out and get up log in and there is no bloody issue....

Alterts!!!! automation should be scrapped.  ;)

Zapatista

You know what really grinds my gears?

That little bit of caramel that escapes the chocolate coating of a bar of Moro and sticks to the wraper. It's nice though if the bar has been cooled and it comes away completely with the bar.

Gnevin

Quote from: noeldebrun on July 04, 2009, 06:57:39 PM
people who show up late for mass and then push in, in front of you

and boring priests  ;D
Sure whats the harm turning up late its not like your going to miss anything you haven't heard before .
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

muppet

Quote from: noeldebrun on July 04, 2009, 07:33:17 PM
but why is it that with all the space in the chapel they still stand in front of you 

They know not to stand behind you.
MWWSI 2017

pintsofguinness

Spending countless hours on Fifa 09, building a team and squad that kicks ass and then the save corrupts and everything appears lost
>:(  >:(  >:(  >:(
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Square Ball

trying to remember the name of a tv show that you watched a few years ago and cant!!!
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

jimbo

Quote from: Square Ball on July 04, 2009, 10:43:00 PM
trying to remember the name of a tv show that you watched a few years ago and cant!!!

The A-TEAM?