You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fitzroyalty

I hate slow drivers, they are as dangerous as speeders and all they do is frustrate others and encourage over-taking!! I especially hate the w@nkers who pull out in front of u, making u break suddenly, and then don't even speed up and just trundle along at 30!!!

Derry Dolly

Quote from: fitzroyalty on June 15, 2009, 12:22:22 PM
I hate slow drivers, they are as dangerous as speeders and all they do is frustrate others and encourage over-taking!! I especially hate the w@nkers who pull out in front of u, making u break suddenly, and then don't even speed up and just trundle along at 30!!!
awh dnt get me started on those assholes..jesus thats the most annoying thing! >:(

mrsandman

Quote from: tyrone girl on June 15, 2009, 09:23:54 AM
f**king slow drivers at any time of the day but especially in the morning!!!! This clown from dgn council pulled out in front of me at the end of my road this morning and the whole way into work i couldnt get out of 2nd gear, if i had of got into the van id have ripped his head off  >:(

A load of tripe tyrone girl...that aul rickle of yours only has 2 gears, slow and stop.  :D
Constipated People Don't Give A crap.

tyrone girl

haveaharp

Quote from: tyrone girl on June 15, 2009, 11:59:12 AM
I dont wear much make up, i have no need to  ;D

Opinion is divided on that. You say you dont, Loreal and everyone else says you do

tyrone girl

And wouldnt it be a crap world if we all did what everyone else wanted us to do.

jimbo

Quote from: fitzroyalty on June 15, 2009, 12:22:22 PM

Would this be in town per chance?

haveaharp

Quote from: tyrone girl on June 15, 2009, 12:46:28 PM
And wouldnt it be a crap world if we all did what everyone else wanted us to do.

Sometimes it pays to listen

tyrone girl

Yes it does now maybe ul listen FECK OFF 8)

illdecide

Just remember excess speed can kill and a sign that says "40" means max but you can drive slower if you wish ;) A few road humps would sort you lot out ;D ;D
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

SLIGONIAN

None of locals here Doha INDICATE at any junction >:(, I seen a w**ker in front of me turning to the left so fast his 4x4 went up on 2 wheels with no indicator. Iritates me, did any of ye see what Clive owens character did to the non indicator lad in Shoot em up. Priceless 8).
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

haveaharp

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

tyrone girl

Jaysus zig ur horned to the gills today u dirty git

ziggysego

Quote from: tyrone girl on June 15, 2009, 02:34:58 PM
Jaysus zig ur horned to the gills today u dirty git

Just for you my dear, just for you.
Testing Accessibility