You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebigfella

Quote from: thebigfella on April 30, 2009, 03:45:39 PM
Working on Queens Day in Amsterdam while every other fecker in the city is having a f**king massive street festival outside my apartment
>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Edit: Some amount of unbelievable women about too all filling themselves full of booze. You'd have to be utterly useless not to pull some oul thing in this city today.

Massive rave now going on Museumplein outside my apartment. Went to the shop for a nosey/beers and bumped into a load of of Muck Savages, feck me they get everywhere  ::)

The Real Laoislad

You'll Never Walk Alone.

ziggysego

People who come to the crossing at the road and press the button. FFS, I've been standing here for 3 minutes. I pressed the f**king button!!!  >:(
Testing Accessibility

Tyrones own

QuotePeople who come to the crossing at the road and press the button. FFS, I've been standing here for 3 minutes. I pressed the f**king button!!!  Angry

Or.... someone presses the button but then crosses the road on a red anyway then the light turns green for them
even though they're gone making you miss your turn.
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

118cmal

Quote from: Tyrones own on May 13, 2009, 03:52:04 AM
QuotePeople who come to the crossing at the road and press the button. FFS, I've been standing here for 3 minutes. I pressed the f**king button!!!  Angry

Or.... someone presses the button but then crosses the road on a red anyway then the light turns green for them

Yeah or even people who press the button.  Wait two seconds and then press it again.  If in two further seconds the wee man isn't green, the rapidly press the button.  It doesn't make it go any faster.  Please don't do it people

118cmal

Ziggy, does it annoy you when able-bodied people use disabled toilets?  I'd be a wild man for that myself.  They're bigger, clear and smell nicer.  Well, before I use them anyway. 

pintsofguinness

Quote from: 118cmal on May 13, 2009, 04:55:37 AM
Quote from: Tyrones own on May 13, 2009, 03:52:04 AM

Yeah or even people who press the button.  Wait two seconds and then press it again.  If in two further seconds the wee man isn't green, the rapidly press the button.  It doesn't make it go any faster.  Please don't do it people

does the actual pressing of the button change the lights? Maybe on quieter roads but I've always had my suspicions about busy roads. Anyone know what way they're set?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Ping Pong Santa

At a junction I think it doesn't matter if you press the button or not, the green man will appear when its convenient with regards the traffic.

However on a crossing on just a straight road, the button does matter. You have to let the lights know your waiting so to speak.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Ping Pong Santa on May 13, 2009, 11:19:16 AM
At a junction I think it doesn't matter if you press the button or not, the green man will appear when its convenient with regards the traffic.

However on a crossing on just a straight road, the button does matter. You have to let the lights know your waiting so to speak.
Yeah that's what I would think as well
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

Quote from: 118cmal on May 13, 2009, 05:06:45 AM
Ziggy, does it annoy you when able-bodied people use disabled toilets?  I'd be a wild man for that myself.  They're bigger, clear and smell nicer.  Well, before I use them anyway. 

Bugs me, but doesn't annoy me. What annoys me is, if they make a mess of it. I've seen able-bodied men leave disabled toilets, after shitting and pissing on the seat. f**king enrages me!  >:(
Testing Accessibility

118cmal

Quote from: ziggysego on May 13, 2009, 12:56:22 PM
Quote from: 118cmal on May 13, 2009, 05:06:45 AM

Bugs me, but doesn't annoy me. What annoys me is, if they make a mess of it. I've seen able-bodied men leave disabled toilets, after shitting and pissing on the seat. f**king enrages me!  >:(
Aye there's no call for pissing on the seat, but with regards the messy bowls, I personally wouldn't take a dump in a public place unless I was really desperate.  And at the end of the day, a desperate shit is never a pretty shit.

AFS

When people from other counties use a player's nickname when talking about him on a thread, leaving the rest of us not having a clue who they're on about. For examples see Monaghan - Derry thread (Butsy, Strimmer, Manzie, Skinner) or Down - Fermanagh thread (Blobby, Harry, Frog, Keano, Boiler).

supersub

downs management

118cmal

Forgetting to check whether or not there's any bog-roll before doing a dirty one  :(

ziggysego

People who get up to go to the toilet during the cinema. Either go for the start of the film, or hold it in until the end. FFS, 180 minutes max. Have you the blabber of a pea??
Testing Accessibility