Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SidelineKick

"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

Around Omagh it used tosimply be called the jimmy floyd.

The Real Laoislad

I have always called it the Pass machine,I think it comes from the old Bank of Ireland Pass cards,now called laser cards
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ludermor

People who look for Pass machines in europe.

KCGaelicFootball

People who want to start other shit e on here for soccer and  ga y stuff !!!
ta se mor

The Real Laoislad

People who invite themselves to your wedding..
You'll Never Walk Alone.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

thebigfella

Quote from: KCGaelicFootball on April 29, 2009, 02:22:04 PM

People who add spaces in (presumed) banned words on discussion forums on the net (to stop them being filtered or posts being banned) and end up with another (presumed) banned word.

Did you even read what you posted  ::) ;D

lfdown2

Quote from: thebigfella on April 29, 2009, 04:50:46 PM
Quote from: KCGaelicFootball on April 29, 2009, 02:22:04 PM

People who add spaces in (presumed) banned words on discussion forums on the net (to stop them being filtered or posts being banned) and end up with another (presumed) banned word.

Did you even read what you posted  ::) ;D

does he ever....

Gabriel_Hurl

thebigfella

Working on Queens Day in Amsterdam while every other fecker in the city is having a f**king massive street festival outside my apartment
>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Edit: Some amount of unbelievable women about too all filling themselves full of booze. You'd have to be utterly useless not to pull some oul thing in this city today.

Doogie Browser

Quote from: thebigfella on April 30, 2009, 03:45:39 PM
Working on Queens Day in Amsterdam while every other fecker in the city is having a f**king massive street festival outside my apartment

Edit: Some amount of unbelievable women about too all filling themselves full of booze. You'd have to be utterly useless not to pull some oul thing in this city today.
Just be sure you check the merchandise before you buy though, wouldn't want another Crying Game moment!

thebigfella

Quote from: Doogie Browser on April 30, 2009, 03:55:10 PM

Just be sure you check the merchandise before you buy though, wouldn't want another Crying Game moment!

Another?????? Haven't had the first but to be sure I'll put her up on the ramps and get an MOT wash done first. Just to give me a better look at the undercarriage  ;)

johnneycool

Quote from: Doogie Browser on April 30, 2009, 03:55:10 PM

Check the hands man, check the hands...