You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onion Bag

I think he sounds like that lad on Hollyoaks,
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

The Corporal

OB i agree with you on McDowell's accent, WTF is going on with it?

Another thing - nosey f'ing workmates. Im not long into work and 1 of my colleagues, who looks like Jabba the Hut, has already asked me what im getting for lunch today.

SidelineKick

I know I know I have had this suggested to me before, but I just can't bring myself to turn it over.  He annoys me that much i almost get pleasure from givin' off about him!

He looks like such a dick as well.  Kirsty also seems like a complete tr**p.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

downgirl

I used to listen to Cool FM all the time, can't stick it anymore, Pete and Kirsty are enough to make you get out of the car and walk to whereever you are wanting to go...why did she start doing the show with him anyway??  Can he not manage on his own??!!! 

Onion Bag

Quote from: The Corporal on April 10, 2009, 09:10:37 AM
OB i agree with you on McDowell's accent, WTF is going on with it?

Another thing - nosey f'ing workmates. Im not long into work and 1 of my colleagues, who looks like Jabba the Hut, has already asked me what im getting for lunch today.

Nosey Bastard, tell them to f**k off

Onion Bag

Just when im in the mood, i'll tell you another thing that grinds my gears, one of my work colleagues, she wont stop laughing, she laughs at everything. and her laugh is terrible into the bargin, she sounds like she is having an asthma attack. what should i do???

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Onion Bag on April 10, 2009, 10:31:43 AM
Just when im in the mood, i'll tell you another thing that grinds my gears, one of my work colleagues, she wont stop laughing, she laughs at everything. and her laugh is terrible into the bargin, she sounds like she is having an asthma attack. what should i do???
I've one like that too! A Man! I swear to god he doesnt finish a sentence without this annoying laugh and I can't make out a word he's saying after he starts this laughing.

On a side note he said yesterday his drink was Gin and tonic! Wtf!?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Katchit

Old people

Young People

Gary Neville

Micky Harte

Sloth

Tuesdays

When someone has the same message tone as me

When someone says 'Do you know what I mean'

When someone says 'So he did' after every sentence

Belfast accent

That's all today.

thebigfella

Waking up thinking can't wait to get to the pub to do the following.... watch football, drink loads, back a few horsies and the realising its "Good $%^&£$% Friday" (the most drepressing/boring day of the year).

pintsofguinness

Quote from: thebigfella on April 10, 2009, 10:52:46 AM
Waking up thinking can't wait to get to the pub to do the following.... watch football, drink loads, back a few horsies and the realising its "Good $%^&£$% Friday" (the most drepressing/boring day of the year).
Have you nothing in your life only that?

I'm going to get up, go down to the shops and browse the xbox games at my leisure, get one of my choice, maybe get a hot dog on the way back and play the xbox the rest of the day.  If I want a pint later on, then I'll go and get one.

SidelineKick

Quote from: pintsofguinness on April 10, 2009, 10:57:32 AM

I'm going to get up, go down to the shops and browse the xbox games at my leisure, get one of my choice, maybe get a hot dog on the way back and play the xbox the rest of the day.  If I want a pint later on, then I'll go and get one.

Have you nothing else in your life only that?  Each to their own.  I know which one I'd prefer anyway.

Reported.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: SidelineKick on April 10, 2009, 11:00:40 AM

Have you nothing else in your life only that?  Each to their own.  I know which one I'd prefer anyway.
Not really no, if the stopped us playing xboxs because Jesus died I'd find something else to do.

SidelineKick

Quote from: pintsofguinness on April 10, 2009, 11:02:45 AM
Quote from: SidelineKick on April 10, 2009, 11:00:40 AM

Not really no, if the stopped us playing xboxs because Jesus died I'd find something else to do.

Playstation?

Reported.

Hardy

I don't get it. They shut the pubs and stop the racing for the only man that they claim ever rose from the dead, but they don't seem to give a shite about all the poor buggers who died for good.

mrsandman

I hope you mean the Quorn alternative, its Good Friday man i.e No meat. A fish dog would be acceptable
Constipated People Don't Give A crap.