You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maggie

Having to work for the 4th paddy's day in a row.

5 Sams

The proliferation of UK/GB soccer jersies after one of them win an important game.....I have never seen as many Scousers about Newry in my life >:(
The Aristocrat Years

new devil

Quote from: 5 Sams on March 16, 2009, 09:27:53 PM
The proliferation of UK/GB soccer jersies after one of them win an important game.....I have never seen as many Scousers about Newry in my life >:(

Important how?? important games decide leagues,who goes down etc..only thing that game decided was if liverpool would be within 10-15 points behind united or not  ;) ;)

AND DONT YOUS SCUMMY B**TARS FORGET THAT  ;D

Gabriel_Hurl

nice try Devil  ;)

Anyway - my contribution for today - everyone wearing t-shirts, posters in pubs saying it's "St. Patty's Day"

thebigfella

Amazon, Play, Waterstones and the rest of ya c**** showing a book in stock and soon as you order it, recieving an email to say out of stock/awaiting stock from the suppliers. Update you website to show this in the first place you shower of bast****.  >:(

Puckoon

Im with you hurler - St Pattys day is a feckin disgrace.

downgirl

The parade in Cork being absolutely crap...the one in Downpatrick is far superior...

heganboy

i'm not a huge fan of americans on March 17th...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

maggie

Hotmail/yahoo being blocked at work.

Treasurer

Quote from: maggie on March 17, 2009, 06:34:14 PM
Hotmail/yahoo being blocked at work.

Maggie, try www.mail2web.com - although they may have just filtered out anything with "mail" in the title.  It won't let you see mails you've already read on hotmail or yahoo but will let you see new ones.

pintsofguinness

My local being full of english student types wearing big green hats and drinking pints of guiness  ::)

I'd to leave.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

maggie

Quote from: pintsofguinness on March 17, 2009, 10:10:34 PM
My local being full of english student types wearing big green hats and drinking pints of guiness  ::)

I'd to leave.

Maybe because you were no longer making sense pints??????

KCGaelicFootball

Quote from: heganboy on March 17, 2009, 04:38:18 PM
i'm not a huge fan of americans on March 17th...

It's all the damn w ankers wearing oversized green clothing and drinking the black stuff once a year. Do not hate all the americans, its all the non-Irish Americans here that F*ck it up for every one. My family Although Irish/American go to mass and go to lunch and parade and then private family parties with a stop at a pub or two here in the states. So its not every American, its just all the fe*cking tosspots that run around with "Kiss me I'm Iirsh" and other sh ite like that buttons on. Those personally American born Irish irritate the piss out of me.
ta se mor

fitzroyalty

ziggysego

Vodafone are being jerks and won't give me my PAC code.

O2 are being twisted and won't let me join.
Testing Accessibility