You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Franko

The unlladylike behavior thread getting deleted because some t**ser decided to mention somebody's name.

Could we not just have deleted the post/shot the offender?

Gnevin

The f**king unions, living in a dream world
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

pintsofguinness

Putting on your jeans just after they're washed and they're tight but you dont know if it's just because of the washing and they'll come back to normal or if you should give those biscuits in the cupboard a miss.

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

theresagreen

the ricey fanclub on the gaa discussion!

KCGaelicFootball

Quote from: pintsofguinness on February 19, 2009, 07:42:57 PM
Putting on your jeans just after they're washed and they're tight but you dont know if it's just because of the washing and they'll come back to normal or if you should give those biscuits in the cupboard a miss.

Ya know what really grinds my gears is my mother-in-law that lives with my wife and I. My wife's name and myself are on the lease. The mother-in-law is not. She bosses like she is the head of the house, I swear to god I want to choke her sometimes. Of course if I talk back in defense I get shite from my wife since I talked to her mother in a manner she did not like. What the feck am I supposed to do she cannot move out and afford a place. She has a heart condition so maybe I could scare her into a attack and she'll run away.
ta se mor

leenie

Quote from: KCGaelicFootball on February 19, 2009, 07:51:56 PM

Ya know what really grinds my gears is my mother-in-law that lives with my wife and I. My wife's name and myself are on the lease. The mother-in-law is not. She bosses like she is the head of the house, I swear to god I want to choke her sometimes. Of course if I talk back in defense I get shite from my wife since I talked to her mother in a manner she did not like. What the feck am I supposed to do she cannot move out and afford a place. She has a heart condition so maybe I could scare her into a attack and she'll run away.

dude, i hope your BETTER half isn't a poster or reader of this or it could be you running away!
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

ziggysego

Make a lot of loud noises and sudden movements ;)
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

Dont know how any one lives with their inlaws.
My mother in law stayed with us all last week and although shes sound (and she cooked dinners all week) and we get on well it was nice to get the place back! I couldnt live with an inlaw long term, especially not if she was a bitch. 

maggie

The Real Laoislad

Women with double barrelled names  ::)
Fair enough if your born with it but if Fanny Adams* marries Joe Soap* and becomes Fanny Adams Soap*
Do these women think their posh because they have a double barrelled name?

* To protect identities the names have been changed

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Puckoon

I gave my little one a double barelled name.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Puckoon on February 19, 2009, 08:33:20 PM

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on February 19, 2009, 08:30:48 PM
Women with double barrelled names  ::)
Fair enough if your born with it but if Fanny Adams* marries Joe Soap* and becomes Fanny Adams Soap*
Do these women think their posh because they have a double barrelled name?

* To protect identities the names have been changed

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Puckoon

No one is born with it dummy. You are born with fingers and toes. Your parents give you the name.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Puckoon on February 19, 2009, 08:33:20 PM

You really shouldnt have done that, believe me.

KCGaelicFootball

Quote from: leenie on February 19, 2009, 08:01:52 PM

dude, i hope your BETTER half isn't a poster or reader of this or it could be you running away!

No thank god she's not.
ta se mor