You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pintsofguinness

Not sleeping, I've hardly slept in days.
Ive been trying to get up earlier and go to bed earlier so getting back on a routine wont be a shock to my system next week.  But I didnt get to sleep until 5am this morning, it was 4am the last two nights, doesnt matter how early I get up.  Ive only had about 10 hours sleep in three days.   :'(
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

KCGaelicFootball

Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 02, 2009, 03:07:38 PM
Ive been trying to get up earlier and go to bed earlier so getting back on a routine wont be a shock to my system next week.  But I didnt get to sleep until 5am this morning, it was 4am the last two nights, doesnt matter how early I get up.  Ive only had about 10 hours sleep in three days.   :'(

Would ya like some cheese with that whine.
ta se mor

pintsofguinness

Quote from: KCGaelicFootball on January 02, 2009, 04:17:25 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 02, 2009, 03:07:38 PM

Would ya like some cheese with that whine.
In case you havent noticed, this is the thread for whining.

johnpower

Shopping in the North .never again what chaos . Took the trip to Newry during the week what a disaster bought crap stuck in traffic for hours .

Zapatista

Quote from: johnpower on January 03, 2009, 12:51:56 PM
Shopping in the North .never again what chaos . Took the trip to Newry during the week what a disaster bought crap stuck in traffic for hours .

We're sorry.

Medic

my dad thinking it's ok to smoke in the house, do it outside FFS >:(
All Things Dr. Karl Raymond Marx Kennedy  - https://allthingsdockarlkennedy-blog.tumblr.com/

pintsofguinness

Was in Newry during the week, just a nightmare, I dont know what people are buying in it either.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 03, 2009, 07:44:37 PM
Was in Newry during the week, just a nightmare, I dont know what people are buying in it either.
Youse were well warned!

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Tony Baloney on January 03, 2009, 07:49:09 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 03, 2009, 07:44:37 PM
Youse were well warned!
I just went for the feed in Friar tucks unforuntely with that came a trip to the buttercrane and quays and a stroll around every woman clothes shop in them. 

Tyrones own

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Tyrones own on January 04, 2009, 01:34:05 AM
Did you find anything you liked? :D

Got a great pair of shoes, they were completely overpriced and I can hardly walk in them, they've the feet cut of me but I don't care, they're gorgeous!

Treasurer

Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 04, 2009, 01:39:12 AM
Quote from: Tyrones own on January 04, 2009, 01:34:05 AM
Did you find anything you liked? :D

Got a great pair of shoes, they were completely overpriced and I can hardly walk in them, they've the feet cut of me but I don't care, they're gorgeous!

Are they red?

maggie

Comin back to a house that hasnt had any heat on for the last 2 weeks-fricking timer didnt work.

leenie

u can't get return tickets to belfast on the bus

also that the glen may close its doors!
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

ziggysego

leenie, the glen's closing... get used to it :p You'll see this happening more and more as you get older.
Testing Accessibility