You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

T O Hare

people who are getting diesal at the pumps, fill up and then go into the shops to do their shopping leaving the car parked at the pumps!!!! just move it for fecks sake
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

T O Hare

Taking the woman out for a meal and she never orders dessert but always take my spoon and starts into it!!!!! :(
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

Hardy

Puckoon

I didn't think men generally ordered desert. I'll eat it if it's put in front of me, but if I'm still hungry I'd rather have more food.

SidelineKick

Puck do you know nothing?! You have a dinner belly and a dessert belly!!
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Puckoon

StGallsGAA

Street hawkers at Christmas trying yo rip you off for wrapping paper and the likes.    I like the way they deal with such people in Indonesia when the police come along and beath them with yard sticks.  I wish they'd do it here.

ziggysego

Christmas traffic in Omagh. Took me 35mins to get from the Gortrush Industrial Estate to John Street!!  >:(
Testing Accessibility

illdecide

Queueing up in the Post Office for 2 Irish Passports for the 2 kids which took 30 mins and when i finally get served the girl behind the counter tells me i need the mothers Passport as well to send off with the forms, now i had my passport with me and she said it had to be the mothers. But i have just checked on-line when i got back to work and it says either parent (as long as they're Irish) She will be Bitch Slapped tomorrow when i go back up... >:( >:(
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

ziggysego

She is probably a board member illdecide and getting a bit of revenge  :P
Testing Accessibility

illdecide

Quote from: ziggysego on December 08, 2008, 03:39:52 PM
She is probably a board member illdecide and getting a bit of revenge  :P

Maybe Pints neice...lol
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

cornerback

Quote from: ziggysego on December 08, 2008, 03:06:43 PM
Christmas traffic in Omagh. Took me 35mins to get from the Gortrush Industrial Estate to John Street!!  >:(

Jaysus, don't talk to me...  :(

There was no movement on traffic trying to get from the dromore road onto the gr northern road. so i went thru the town & then there was an accident on drumragh avenue!!

ziggysego

Quote from: cornerback on December 08, 2008, 04:08:39 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on December 08, 2008, 03:06:43 PM

Jaysus, don't talk to me...  :(

There was no movement on traffic trying to get from the dromore road onto the gr northern road. so i went thru the town & then there was an accident on drumragh avenue!!

Yeah, saw that accident. Three cars and a lorry. Passed it too, but I don't think it was causing the bulk of the traffic though.
Testing Accessibility

leenie

hearing some southerners giving out about having to study peig sayers but watched the programme about her last nite on r.t.e

and she's a leg-end!

peig rocks!
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..