You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Quote from: SidelineKick on December 03, 2008, 05:32:49 PM
I hate pricks with no manners. The bitch I was behind in the queue for a sandwich today was a real ignorant ****.  She asked for about 4 separate tubs of stuff in 4 different goes and each time she never once said please or thank you.  The last tub of potato salad she took off the girl behind the counter she was shouting for her son in a real annoying (fake) posh accent and didnt even look at the girl just snapped it off her.

As I was on my way to pay for my stuff Miss Cuntface was standing browsing the food with her trolley taking up the middle of the isle.  I push it away out of my road and don't think she was very pleased.  Immature? Yes. Satisfying? Most definitely.  Im very glad she didnt say anything because I would have lit on her. I hate rude people.

Normally I'd slap you about for being rude to women, but she had it coming.

A few years ago in Belfast I was getting into a taxi over the Christmas period and some bitch pushed me out of the way got in.
Testing Accessibility

full back

Quote from: ziggysego on December 04, 2008, 12:14:40 PM
Quote from: SidelineKick on December 03, 2008, 05:32:49 PM
I hate pricks with no manners. The bitch I was behind in the queue for a sandwich today was a real ignorant ****.  She asked for about 4 separate tubs of stuff in 4 different goes and each time she never once said please or thank you.  The last tub of potato salad she took off the girl behind the counter she was shouting for her son in a real annoying (fake) posh accent and didnt even look at the girl just snapped it off her.

As I was on my way to pay for my stuff Miss Cuntface was standing browsing the food with her trolley taking up the middle of the isle.  I push it away out of my road and don't think she was very pleased.  Immature? Yes. Satisfying? Most definitely.  Im very glad she didnt say anything because I would have lit on her. I hate rude people.

Normally I'd slap you about for being rude to women, but she had it coming.

:D :D
Big 29 year old now
Dont fcuk with the ziggy man

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

SidelineKick

Yeah Ziggy you weren't going around saying that when you were 28.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

corn02

After Armagh/Liverpool/Dromintee lose, delete as apprpriate, arrivng back to the house telling my ma the score when she asks.....

"Are you disapppointed?"

No, I am over the moon

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Puckoon on December 03, 2008, 07:39:15 PM
Consumer rights pints.

If you supported your local corner shop - you wouldnt have to deal with that. Instead you are looking to make a quick savings at the expense of the producer, the distributor and the vendor.

Shameful.
Tesco is my local corner shop!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

CAREFUL PINTS. They are trying to pin-point your location!!!!
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

True Ziggy, 5ivetimes will be running up the aisle after me and I wont be able to get away because snowedunder will be out clamping the car.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: corn02 on December 04, 2008, 01:12:00 PM
After Armagh/Liverpool/Dromintee lose, delete as apprpriate, arrivng back to the house telling my ma the score when she asks.....

"Are you disapppointed?"

No, I am over the moon

Worse still is when my Ma or Girlfriend say..."Sure its only a game"   >:(
You'll Never Walk Alone.

thebandit

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 04, 2008, 10:39:06 PM

"Are you disapppointed?"

No, I am over the moon

That drives me absolutely nuts!!!! It got to a stage a couple of years ago where I would avoid my 'then' girlfriend if we lost.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: thebandit on December 04, 2008, 11:57:32 PM
Quote from: The Real Laoislad on December 04, 2008, 10:39:06 PM

"Are you disapppointed?"

No, I am over the moon

That drives me absolutely nuts!!!! It got to a stage a couple of years ago where I would avoid my 'then' girlfriend if we lost.

I was going out with a girl a few years ago..We were together about 7 months..
She rang me one night in the middle of a Liverpool match,I told her the mistake she had just made and she got a bit angry saying I thought more of Liverpool than I did of her and it was only a effin game...
I hung up the phone on her and never rang her back.
It was the last I ever heard from her
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Canalman

T*ats going around wearing Santa hats.

Also, the "really mad amn't I" tools who dress up as Santa at Premiership games, closely followed by the TV producers/editors who insist that they are shown on TV, even ffs on MotD.

Bah Humbug!!!!!!!

SidelineKick

Quote from: Canalman on December 05, 2008, 11:34:24 AM
T*ats going around wearing Santa hats.

Also, the "really mad amn't I" tools who dress up as Santa at Premiership games, closely followed by the TV producers/editors who insist that they are shown on TV, even ffs on MotD.

Bah Humbug!!!!!!!

Yup. Spotted 2 in the bar last night, and they are the type of boys who are "mad". "Look at me, I'm mental. I have a Santa hat on me in a bar"

Wankers.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Onion Bag

Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility