You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Our Nail Loney

People abusing the ten items or less queue in tesco

Was there today waiting in the car on my anutie, said f**k it i would go in and get myself something for lunch and a drink, i had four items, the woman in front of me had 18. Is she a f**king idiot? Then she proceeded to take out about five discount things that took ages, and then paid with her card as well. She also waited til after the payment etc before se bagged her stuff which meant the wee checkout girl had to do it. What a dick.

SidelineKick

Quote from: Our Nail Loney on December 03, 2008, 06:33:17 PM
People abusing the ten items or less queue in tesco

Was there today waiting in the car on my anutie, said f**k it i would go in and get myself something for lunch and a drink, i had four items, the woman in front of me had 18. Is she a f**king idiot? Then she proceeded to take out about five discount things that took ages, and then paid with her card as well. She also waited til after the payment etc before se bagged her stuff which meant the wee checkout girl had to do it. What a dick.

Leave her alone Nail, it wasnt her fault.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

ardmhachaabu

People who don't watch where they are going when walking down the street and walk straight into you, even though you side-stepped to avoid them to begin with as you could see they were too busy talking to their mate on their mobile phone to notice what was going on around them in the real world.

twats.
Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something

pintsofguinness

I'd to stand and wait in tescos yesterday because some bollocks wanted to know every detail about the club card (is that what you call it?)
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Puckoon

Consumer rights pints.

If you supported your local corner shop - you wouldnt have to deal with that. Instead you are looking to make a quick savings at the expense of the producer, the distributor and the vendor.

Shameful.

DrinkingHarp

People who put steak sauce on a great piece of steak  :o

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

Onion Bag

I know it has probably been mentioned a million times here but Woman Drivers Grind my gears, f**k in hell was looking for a parking space yesterday evening, when i eventually found one, there was a woman walking away from her car beside it, on closer inspection, she had parked her car directly over the line which separtes each space if you know what i mean, f**k i was tempted to run after her and hit her a boot up the hole 
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

SidelineKick

That fucks me off too!  Happened in Jordanstown one day.  We left a note attached to the windscreen simply saying:

"Please park better"  ;D

Id rather have put a brick through it though.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

5 Sams

20 Stone AJHs in velour tracksuits with trollies laden with cases of Bulmers, Guinness and Quality Street ploughing through everyone in the aisle of Sainsburys in Newry.......I know I know ...I shouldnt have gone there but I thought it would have calmed down by half 7 last night >:( >:(
The Aristocrat Years

Onion Bag

5 Sams

The Aristocrat Years

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: Onion Bag on December 04, 2008, 08:31:04 AM
I know it has probably been mentioned a million times here but Woman Drivers Grind my gears, f**k in hell was looking for a parking space yesterday evening, when i eventually found one, there was a woman walking away from her car beside it, on closer inspection, she had parked her car directly over the line which separtes each space if you know what i mean, f**k i was tempted to run after her and hit her a boot up the hole 

U should have parked right up beside the driver's door so that she'd end up climbing across, might make her think in future...
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Onion Bag

Onion Bag

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on December 04, 2008, 11:08:44 AM

U should have parked right up beside the driver's door so that she'd end up climbing across, might make her think in future...

no, a boot up the hole would have sorted that, and do yo u know the lines that separate eack parking space was exactly underneath the center of her car, i mean what the f**k,  >:( >:( >:(

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: Onion Bag on December 04, 2008, 11:36:00 AM
Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on December 04, 2008, 11:08:44 AM

no, a boot up the hole would have sorted that, and do yo u know the lines that separate eack parking space was exactly underneath the center of her car, i mean what the f**k,  >:( >:( >:(

Ah she's one of them fcukers who are worried about door marks on their previous SUV's, beamers, etc. Well if they weren't so fuckin big then people would have more room to open the fcukin door. Anyways, should have parked behind the hoor and boxed her in...
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...