You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KCGaelicFootball

Quote from: Square Ball on June 17, 2007, 10:17:12 PM
was Sie denken läßt, daß wir alle Deutsches sprechen würden, wenn es nicht für Uncle Sam War, sicher war es die Macht der englischen Armee, die den Krieg gewann!  ;)

spreken de shite?
ta se mor

KCGaelicFootball

Ya know what else really grinds my gears is this hoor that I work with she is thinking she is better than every one else she is high maint. and Spoiled to the core and she thinks she is better than every one else and I just want to smack the shite out of her some times. I would not do that becuase it is not right for a man to hit a woman so I really wished I was female some time and just for that reason.
ta se mor

Puckoon

KCGaelicFootball

Quote from: mannix on June 25, 2007, 09:37:37 AM
arrogant barstaff,if i am paying for it i want a clean glass not to be threatened by a bouncer for complaining.
lazy workmates that take the credit for others work.gardai that are all tough when giving someone a lecture over no roadtax but run a mile when a the gypos hit town for a wedding.
Dublin knackers telling me about how "we were drawn against united and ronaldo is our target", lads thats live in ireland and speak with english accents when talking about football, yeah, my son,the gov,the skipper and other cockney crap talk.

I hate that cockney crap too here in the states.
ta se mor

pintsofguinness

Having a headache for 4 f**king days  >:(  :(
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

leenie

FAIR CITY................................... >:( >:( >:( >:(
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

maggie

Quote from: leenie on September 11, 2008, 08:43:33 PM
FAIR CITY................................... >:( >:( >:( >:(

Dude-its a national treasure  :P :P

KCGaelicFootball

Quote from: Puckoon on September 11, 2008, 07:45:32 PM
You sure you've never been on OWC?

I am positive that I have never been on OWC I have never heard of it till last night on here and I do not know how to get on that board.
ta se mor

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: KCGaelicFootball on September 11, 2008, 07:44:17 PM
Ya know what else really grinds my gears is this hoor that I work with she is thinking she is better than every one else she is high maint. and Spoiled to the core and she thinks she is better than every one else and I just want to smack the shite out of her some times. I would not do that becuase it is not right for a man to hit a woman so I really wished I was female some time and just for that reason.

You know I miss Armagh 4 Sam.  ;)
Tbc....

time ticking away

As hardstation would say KFC grinds my gears
canavan is the man canavan is the man ee aye adi ooh.......

KCGaelicFootball

ta se mor

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on September 11, 2008, 10:06:21 PM

I retract my insinuation, the lads genuine.
Tbc....

KCGaelicFootball

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on September 12, 2008, 01:48:07 PM
Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on September 11, 2008, 10:06:21 PM

I retract my insinuation, the lads genuine.

Thank you . I appreciate that its nice not to be labled as a faker.
ta se mor

Diet Coke

Credit Crunch my arse!!!!
Run a small business and am looking for 2 employees at 300 pounds a week ( tAKE HOME  240 ) can't get anyone because   " I would have to pay for.......rent, doctor, dentist, school meals etc etc   f**k the lot of them.............sponging bastards.....the same one's pintsofshite was defending not too long ago :(
Everybody knows there no sucha thing as Sanity Clause.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Diet Coke on September 12, 2008, 09:06:15 PM
Credit Crunch my arse!!!!
Run a small business and am looking for 2 employees at 300 pounds a week ( tAKE HOME  240 ) can't get anyone because   " I would have to pay for.......rent, doctor, dentist, school meals etc etc   f**k the lot of them.............sponging b**tards.....the same one's pintsofshite was defending not too long ago :(
You trying to be funny?

To be fair, if they're taking home 240 a week they would be better of on the dole.  (That's the system's fault).
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?