You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Puckoon

Feckin students! Cant remember the last time I was still in bed at 12. Now in fairness, I might go down around 1 or 2 for a nap on the weekends....

pintsofguinness

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 31, 2008, 09:11:57 PM
I actually find it easier to get up at half 6 than i would say at have 8 or 9..

I'd normally get up at 8 and I think it's a nice time. 
I can't lie on at the weekends anymore at all - use to be able to lie in till 12 or 1 - now I'm f**king up at 8 or 9 and I'm wrecked and grogey.
:-\

LL, I don't eat salt, there's not even salt in the house.
Puck, you just have it in for pepsi.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

downgirl

As for what grinds my gears, what about these stupidly slow drivers who sit at like 40mph then at possible places to overtake they speed up so you can't overtake??

Square Ball

said it before and i will say it again.

Ignorant twats who have umbrellas that a family of 5 could stay out of the rain under, and two of them walk side by side with one each!!!!!!

Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

ziggysego

People at football matches who shout at me for trying to keep dry.
Testing Accessibility

downgirl

hardstation do you know anything about the way I drive? No didn't think so.

ziggysego

She seen you coming up behind her in the rear mirror hardstation. Can't blame the woman for wanting to get away.
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

So it wasn't you following her? downgirl, I think you better report this to the local psni.
Testing Accessibility

theskull1

HS has never left Belfast's bosom. 

It's a different world beyond the street lights HS
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

fred the red

ziggysego

Quote from: hardstation on July 31, 2008, 09:47:32 PM
Ziggy. She was behind the slow, careful driver.

Slow drivers, doesn't necessarily equate to careful driver. I always say they are just as bad as the fast drivers.
Testing Accessibility

downgirl

Ah hardstation, is it just you have a crap car that takes 30 seconds to get to 40mph??  And even then that's really pushing it??  

And yes Ziggy, slow drivers are as bad as fast drivers as it just annoys *nearly* everyone else behind them.  Obviously Hardstation would be panicing because 45/50mph might be pushing it a little for him.  

downgirl

Yea it does actually.  And don't start lecturing me, I do stick to speed limits and if the road is wet of course I will slow down to suit conditions what do you think I am.  One of my friends was killed in a car crash a few years ago so I'm hardly going to go round raking the roads now am I.

ziggysego

I think you two need a room, the tension is palpable. ;)
Testing Accessibility

downgirl

Get where??  When I'm driving do you mean?