You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yes I Would

Apparently it now takes them 2 months to refund a fee that they took twice from my account. Absolute muppets!!

pintsofguinness

Getting up at half six every morning this week and then not being able to sleep past 8 o'clock on a Saturday Morning!
aaaaaahhhhh!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: ziggysego on July 26, 2008, 11:32:48 AM
7am...

Should you not be getting yer hair down, and a manicure or something at this stage?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

pintsofguinness

Quote from: hardstation on July 26, 2008, 10:02:35 AM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 26, 2008, 08:45:28 AM
Getting up at half six every morning this week and then not being able to sleep past 8 o'clock on a Saturday Morning!
aaaaaahhhhh!
Same here. Only 'twas quarter to 9 this morning.
Its the same every saturday and I always feel as rough as f**k on a saturday too - it's the relaxing - I don't like it!

Lar Naparka

When I drop a hammer on my toes and the other half tells me, "Be careful. You shouldn't do that."
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

The Real Laoislad

The two commentators(i think one was tony considine) on rte radio 1 that were commentating on the Wexford v Waterford match,It was like listening to two aul fellas in the stand behind you
In the last ten minutes the said the game is in "MELTING POT" 9 times! It was awful to listen to
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Lar Naparka on July 27, 2008, 01:55:52 AM
When I drop a hammer on my toes and the other half tells me, "Be careful. You shouldn't do that."

Was the hammer ok?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Puckoon

Been along time, but I have to post.

Being stung in quick succession by two wasps that both managed to make their way into my fecking shirt. That f**king grinds my gears.

pintsofguinness

There has to be something done about this queuing in supermarkets!
In Tesco this morning and the woman in front held up the whole thing because she'd to find some vouchers in her bag to show the girl they were out of date and that she couldn't use them.  Why the f**k is she taking vouchers out when she knows they're out of date and can't be used!  5 minutes this went on! - These people should just be told to move on! I was tuting and sighing and shaking my head and she still didn't get the hint!  I don't seem to be fit to get anything in a supermarket without some bollocks in the queue in front of me having to find vouchers or money or their credit card.

And another one - being asked do you want a bag - how do you think I'm going to carry the shopping home!!!  >:(

I use to just take everything to the express check out but now everyone seems to be doing that so there's no benefit!

QuoteBeing stung in quick succession by two wasps that both managed to make their way into my fecking shirt. That f**king grinds my gears.
Creepy crawlies making their way in to my kitchen at night! These strange wee small long things!

Agnes Dipesto

I hate using the Express checkout in Tesco's self-serve, it's supposed to make shopping quicker but it always stops while you're scanning your items and you have to wait for the assistants to clear the bloody thing before you can continue. At this stage there is queue behind me looking as pissed off as I feel!!!

Oh and people who take ages at cash machines because they have two or three cards!!!  >:(   

pintsofguinness

QuoteI hate using the Express checkout in Tesco's self-serve, it's supposed to make shopping quicker but it always stops while you're scanning your items and you have to wait for the assistants to clear the bloody thing before you can continue. At this stage there is queue behind me looking as pissed off as I feel!!!
That happens when the scales get knocked off.  When you scan the item you need to put it on the scales - it's a f**king nuisance because if you try and pack your things as your scanning them the scales get knocked off with the bags.  I think when you scan the thing the system can tell what weight you should be putting on the scales and if you don't have that weight that screen comes up saying you need assistance - it means it's difficult to get away without scanning something.

The first few times I used them it kept doing that because I'd try to pack the things as I was scanning (sometimes using my own bag) and despite some bollocks in tesco having to come over to me countless times no one thought to tell me what I was doing wrong!  The best way is to scan everything and then pack. They're quite handy if no one is at them.

20leg-end08

Kerry Katona.
Amy Winehouse.
When drivers don't indicate.
Francie Bellew.
Scousers.
It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me

gerrykeegan

Pints

After predicting myself and Hardy's demise at the hands of road rage, I can happily refer you to this article.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/393765/grocery_store_rage_real_condition_happens.html
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

full back

Quote from: 20leg-end08 on July 28, 2008, 04:06:51 AM
Kerry Katona.
Amy Winehouse.
When drivers don't indicate.
Francie Bellew.
Scousers.

What did Francie do on you?