You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ludermor

you missed valentines by a few weeks darling

Stanley

Quote from: pintsofguinness on March 06, 2008, 08:36:37 PM
That pathetic line doesn't work anymore, the animosity you have against children and parents is totally evident in your posts, as as for advocating physical abuse to poor kids distressed on aeroplanes!!!, oh thats right they should be banned, you did well with your posts on this issue and refusing to answer my comments and questions, but that Pints - he's some craic!!!

Look, lets draw a line in the sand.
I don't hate kids I'm sorry you don't believe that but there's not much I can do about it.
I don't advocate physical abuse of anyone but a slap on the arse of a bold child - a poll I ran on the board suggests that most people agree with me.
If you want me to comment or answer a question on any issue that we haven't been over 100 times I will.
I don't know where you get this idea that no one challenges me on this board!

Ziggy, Puckoon, His Holiness or some other good samaritian will probably have me banned before the night is out, so forgive me if I don't answer you straight away on any point.  Is there nothing in your rantings about children and parents that you think is totally over the top, and yes we know there are selfish parents out there, most humans are selfish be they parents or not, it's this constant weapon you use to backup your outrageous statements about children and anything to do with children that to me seems totally pathetic and wrong.

Stanley

ziggysego

Why would I would you banned Stanley. You're a funny guy, comedy gold.
Testing Accessibility

ludermor

Quote from: Stanley on March 06, 2008, 08:46:32 PM
Quote from: ludermor on March 06, 2008, 08:42:28 PM
you missed valentines by a few weeks darling

You're wasted!  ::)

im perfectly sober, i dont get wasted until the weekends.

Stanley

Quote from: ziggysego on March 06, 2008, 08:47:19 PM

Nice one, that got you up to 6618.

ziggysego

Quote from: Stanley on March 06, 2008, 08:49:44 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on March 06, 2008, 08:47:19 PM

Nice one, that got you up to 6618.

This one got me up to 6619  ;D
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Stanley on March 06, 2008, 08:46:13 PM
That pathetic line doesn't work anymore, the animosity you have against children and parents is totally evident in your posts, as as for advocating physical abuse to poor kids distressed on aeroplanes!!!, oh thats right they should be banned, you did well with your posts on this issue and refusing to answer my comments and questions, but that Pints - he's some craic!!!

I don't hate kids I'm sorry you don't believe that but there's not much I can do about it.
I don't advocate physical abuse of anyone but a slap on the arse of a bold child - a poll I ran on the board suggests that most people agree with me.
If you want me to comment or answer a question on any issue that we haven't been over 100 times I will.

Ziggy, Puckoon, His Holiness or some other good samaritian will probably have me banned before the night is out, so forgive me if I don't answer you straight away on any point.  Is there nothing in your rantings about children and parents that you think is totally over the top, and yes we know there are selfish parents out there, most humans are selfish be they parents or not, it's this constant weapon you use to backup your outrageous statements about children and anything to do with children that to me seems totally pathetic and wrong.

Do you want to come into the chat for the craic? 
Few of us in now, shout and I'll pm you the link.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

ziggysego

We'll make you feel very welcome. Luder's waiting for you in there ;)
Testing Accessibility

Estimator

People who take POG on in an arguement, then throw the toys out of the pram, when they can't get through to him!
Ulster League Champions 2009

Stanley

Quote from: pintsofguinness on March 06, 2008, 08:57:51 PM

Ziggy, Puckoon, His Holiness or some other good samaritian will probably have me banned before the night is out, so forgive me if I don't answer you straight away on any point.  Is there nothing in your rantings about children and parents that you think is totally over the top, and yes we know there are selfish parents out there, most humans are selfish be they parents or not, it's this constant weapon you use to backup your outrageous statements about children and anything to do with children that to me seems totally pathetic and wrong.

You're grand  :D :D :D I'm working, can't have java applets jumping up all over my screen.

Stanley

Quote from: Estimator on March 06, 2008, 08:59:31 PM
People who take POG on in an arguement, then throw the toys out of the pram, when they can't get through to him!

So you can't read, that's fair enough!

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Stanley on March 06, 2008, 09:01:00 PM

You're grand  :D :D :D I'm working, can't have java applets jumping up all over my screen.

It doesn't use Java but you know if you want in to give me shout.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Stanley

Quote from: pintsofguinness on March 06, 2008, 09:03:31 PM
Quote from: Stanley on March 06, 2008, 09:01:00 PM

You're grand  :D :D :D I'm working, can't have java applets jumping up all over my screen.

It doesn't use Java but you know if you want in to give me shout.

Thanks, sounds like you are inviting me in for a virtual kicking.  :D :D Doubt though Stanley will get his post hit up much more.  :D

Fishbat

Quote from: Stanley on March 06, 2008, 08:32:17 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on March 06, 2008, 08:28:52 PM
Quote from: Stanley on March 06, 2008, 08:27:01 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on March 06, 2008, 08:25:12 PM
Tried counselling before, it doesn't work.

Obviously!  Strange though that you hate a group of people who's only crime is to be children.  ???

zzzzz I don't hate children.  In fact, I don't think there's anyone in this world I hate (the sister's boyfriend comes close though).
I have an issue with selfish parents.

A good cuff round the lugs is what a lot of kids are lost for these days - spoilt brats everywhere ye go - and spoilt brats grow into selfish arsehole adults who think they can get and do what they want. 

Guy on the news here the other day got arrested for flicking his strumpy child on the ear - pure joke