You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

doesn't take long does it?

HHNB - that was a trap of a post wasn't it?

his holiness nb

Quote from: Bar None on February 20, 2008, 07:29:07 PM
Quote from: his holiness nb on February 20, 2008, 01:10:30 PM
Her Holiness NB, getting on a bus in Dublin city, 5 months pregnant, went to the last available seat to find bags on it, she asked the woman (guessed to be in her 40's) beside the bag to move the bags so she could sit down. The woman replied that she was holding the seat for a freind who was due to get on in a few minutes. Her Holiness replied that you cant do that, and that she was 5 months pregnant. The woman said tough, and turned away.
Her Holiness ended up getting off the bus as it was too crowded and nobody else offered a seat.

>:(

Disgraceful, but she should get used to it, the world is full of selfish bastards. Also after your child is born, happy and healthy we all hope, you'll find there are simply people who don't like children.

Welcome back, again  :)
Ask me holy bollix

his holiness nb

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on February 20, 2008, 07:44:01 PM
doesn't take long does it?

HHNB - that was a trap of a post wasn't it?

Dont think it was set for me though!
Ask me holy bollix

his holiness nb

Quote from: pintsofguinness on February 20, 2008, 07:11:13 PM
Your Mrs should have threw the bags on the ground HH.

She would be afraid to, not very confrontational.

If I was there the bags would be out the window!
Ask me holy bollix

ziggysego

Quote from: his holiness nb on February 20, 2008, 01:10:30 PM
Her Holiness NB, getting on a bus in Dublin city, 5 months pregnant, went to the last available seat to find bags on it, she asked the woman (guessed to be in her 40's) beside the bag to move the bags so she could sit down. The woman replied that she was holding the seat for a freind who was due to get on in a few minutes. Her Holiness replied that you cant do that, and that she was 5 months pregnant. The woman said tough, and turned away.
Her Holiness ended up getting off the bus as it was too crowded and nobody else offered a seat.

>:(

A frickin' disgrace holiness. I would advise you to write a letter of complaint to the bus company.

I was in London five years ago and the ticket collector wouldn't allow me onto the bus. He said I was a fire hazard. As you can imagine, I went crazy, as did my sister. He was having non of it. Thankfully a few people who were on the bus joined on and I started arguing with the ticket collector. Eventually he gave in and let me on the bus.

I wrote a letter of complaint to Ken Livingstone.
Testing Accessibility

pintsofguinness

People with unhealthy obsessions for no real reason.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Bar None

Quote from: pintsofguinness on February 20, 2008, 07:57:13 PM
People with unhealthy obsessions for no real reason.

Would that include unhealthy obsessions of parents and children?

Bar None

pintsofguinness

heganboy

ziggy
I'm pissing my pants at that one- "fire hazard" where did he get that from?
What a spanner.

I know you're hot stuff but thats feckin' ridiculous.
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Puckoon

Not a big fan of seat savers to begin with. Take your lot and roll with it. The inlaws are big about saving seats at mass, and it drives me mad.

"Here now, spread out there and put those two coats down and we will get the whole family in"

I refuse to participate.

Which one of the banished is Bar None???

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Puckoon on February 20, 2008, 11:19:06 PM
Not a big fan of seat savers to begin with. Take your lot and roll with it. The inlaws are big about saving seats at mass, and it drives me mad.

"Here now, spread out there and put those two coats down and we will get the whole family in"

I refuse to participate.

Which one of the banished is Bar None???

I remember this woman standing in the middle of a parking space one time, I went to pull in and she shouted at me she was holding it for someone, I just drove on and she wasn't long scrambling away with the pushchair.

Treasurer

Reminds me of a late night trip on a very crowded train in Italy - the train corridor had pull down seats at intervals along the wall, one of these spots was being blocked by a very large suitcase.  Looking at an overnight journey, I put my hand on the case to move it out of the way and this Italian man started shaking his fist at me and saying "No sit!".  So it quickly became very heated with me trying to move the case and he shouting "NO SIT" and me shouting "I bloody well WILL sit"..   After practically kicking him out of the way I eventually got the case moved only to find....there was no seat  :-[

tyssam5

Unisex toilets in bars/restaurants and the like.

When I go in and some dirty ba$tard has quite literally made shite out of the place, that is bad enough, but I will hold my breath and get a quick piss in. However, when I leave there invariably a stunner waiting to enter, then I am marked down by her and her table of good looking friendsas a dirty ba$tard. (which is true but not in the way she means)

give her dixie

next stop, September 10, for number 4......