You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Drumanee 1

the sdlp using a distressed family just to score some political points

Muzz

Toothpaste falling off your toothbrush just after you have set the toothpaste back on its stand.  I find myself second guessing now trying to keep one eye on the toothbrush and one on where im putting the toothpaste.  Some day ill be on here raging with the fact the toothpaste is now in the toilet.

stephenite

Quote from: Muzz on February 19, 2008, 07:59:58 PM
Toothpaste falling off your toothbrush just after you have set the toothpaste back on its stand.  I find myself second guessing now trying to keep one eye on the toothbrush and one on where im putting the toothpaste.  Some day ill be on here raging with the fact the toothpaste is now in the toilet.

You brush your teeth in the toilet?

Puckoon

Thieving bastards that steal USB drives from your computer on the fly by with all your shit in it.

his holiness nb

Heartburn caused by nicorette inhalers.

Though this giving up lark was meant to make your heart feel better!  >:(
Ask me holy bollix

FermGael

Utd fans telling you that theChampions League is nothing more than a glorifed cup competition but then 5 minutes later tell you that the current Utd or Chelsea team needs to win it to be regarded as a great team  ::)
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

full back

Was watching the news last night & it came on about that kid who was killed in the Alps on a schooltrip. He fell while trying to help a friend.
The cameras were at the school he attended and one of his classmates was there laying wreaths. The f**king reporter stopped the child after he had laid flowers & began to ask him f**king  questions. There was no f**king need for it at all.
It was obvious the child was very distressed.
Heartless b4stards >:(

pintsofguinness

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Square Ball

was waiting on the bus and an elderly woman was crossing at the pedestrian crossing with her wee shopping trolley which was helping her walk, well she was only half way across and the lights changed and some ignorant fecker started beeping their horn at her, now thats ignorance.

Does it make it worse that it was a woman driver in late 40s early 50s
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

his holiness nb

Her Holiness NB, getting on a bus in Dublin city, 5 months pregnant, went to the last available seat to find bags on it, she asked the woman (guessed to be in her 40's) beside the bag to move the bags so she could sit down. The woman replied that she was holding the seat for a freind who was due to get on in a few minutes. Her Holiness replied that you cant do that, and that she was 5 months pregnant. The woman said tough, and turned away.
Her Holiness ended up getting off the bus as it was too crowded and nobody else offered a seat.

>:(
Ask me holy bollix

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: his holiness nb on February 20, 2008, 01:10:30 PM
Her Holiness NB, getting on a bus in Dublin city, 5 months pregnant, went to the last available seat to find bags on it, she asked the woman (guessed to be in her 40's) beside the bag to move the bags so she could sit down. The woman replied that she was holding the seat for a freind who was due to get on in a few minutes. Her Holiness replied that you cant do that, and that she was 5 months pregnant. The woman said tough, and turned away.
Her Holiness ended up getting off the bus as it was too crowded and nobody else offered a seat.

that's a fecking disgrace

armaghniac

QuoteHer Holiness replied that you cant do that, and that she was 5 months pregnant. The woman said tough, and turned away.

Sure wasn't there a row on Dublin bus when some guy in a wheelchair couldn't get into the space for wheelchairs because someone had a buggy there and they refused to fold it up.

In the Her Holiness case its a pity some strapping fellow (or lass indeed) didn't offer her his seat and simply lift off the bags.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

pintsofguinness

Sure wasn't there a row on Dublin bus when some guy in a wheelchair couldn't get into the space for wheelchairs because someone had a buggy there and they refused to fold it up.

Well that doesn't surprise me.

Your Mrs should have threw the bags on the ground HH.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Bar None

Quote from: his holiness nb on February 20, 2008, 01:10:30 PM

Disgraceful, but she should get used to it, the world is full of selfish bastards. Also after your child is born, happy and healthy we all hope, you'll find there are simply people who don't like children.