Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fishbat

Quote from: Square Ball on February 07, 2008, 09:03:15 PM
Quote from: pintsofguinness on February 07, 2008, 07:16:01 PM
Valentines day!

The biggest load of shite!
Shops full of "I love you" bullshit.

So POG/Fishbat, not a lovey dovey types then?

Can't speak for pints but have a real problem with the hollywood love story, fake romance, don't buy a card and you don't love her shite.

What about something original for her

Fishbat

people who spit over the buttons in lifts - wise up

Farrandeelin

Them hoors still sending messages to my phone! >:(
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Farrandeelin on February 12, 2008, 08:56:27 PM

I seen something advertised that if you just text "stop" back to them they have to stop.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Farrandeelin on February 09, 2008, 03:07:04 PM
The way lots of people esp media people call the GAA the 'Gah', I don't like that term, nor do i like the term 'Paddy's Day' for St. Patrick's Day either. It should be celebrated with proper respect as it is our National holiday.

they call it St. Patty's Day out here  ??? ??? ???

ziggysego

Amy Winehouse and the Brit Press.

They have been slagging her non-stop, even a soon ago as the weekend. However since she won a few Grammies, they are all saying that she has reinvented herself, has really turned a corner and is back on top again.

How? How? How? What changed from the weekend to Sunday night???? Just because she won an award?  >:(

Rant over, it's just been bugging me ;)
Testing Accessibility

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: ziggysego on February 12, 2008, 09:49:18 PM
Amy Whitehouse and the Brit Press.

They have been slagging her non-stop, even a soon ago as the weekend. However since she won a few Grammies, they are all saying that she has reinvented herself, has really turned a corner and is back on top again.

How? How? How? What changed from the weekend to Sunday night???? Just because she won an award?  >:(

Rant over, it's just been bugging me ;)

Thats the effin British for you Ziggy
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Puckoon

Taking the day off to go skiiing, getting whacked in the face with some eejits ski poles and having a broken tooth over the head of it. Another day off tomorrow to visit the Dentist. Wonder whose paying for this....

Onion Bag

Probably already mentioned in a revious page, btu i really hate it when you get those stupid f***ing stupid txt messages from phone networks about deals and all that shite  ;)
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

The Real Laoislad

f**king gobshites who A- don't think to slow down and take their time when there is a wall of fog in front of them and B- the same tools who are speeding in dense fog who don't turn on any sort of lights on their car...
I never seen anything like it this morning,I couldn't see more than a few feet in front of me due to the fog yet there was still cars trying to pass other cars out when they couldn't possibly have seen what was coming towards them on the other side of the road
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Skiddybadoo

Quote from: isourboydownyet on February 09, 2008, 04:00:40 PM
... while france bellow theres out with pride,muppets
What's Armagh's full back got to do with it! :-[

pintsofguinness

Ripping the hands of yourself opening all the valentine day's cards you got! 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Farrandeelin

Quote from: pintsofguinness on February 12, 2008, 08:57:39 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on February 12, 2008, 08:56:27 PM

I seen something advertised that if you just text "stop" back to them they have to stop.

Yeah, so did I and I sent 'stop' but still no use. >:(
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

tyssam5

Fishbat