You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oiddas

BTW what about those inconsiderate people with shopping trollys.  ::)

pintsofguinness

So whether you need a pushchair depends on how much you can carry? 
There are baskets in every shop, trollies in most shops for people to carry stuff. 

I've nothing against trollies as long as the people using them realise there's more than them in the shop.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

oiddas

Quote from: pintsofguinness on January 29, 2008, 09:27:17 PM
So whether you need a pushchair depends on how much you can carry? 
There are baskets in every shop, trollies in most shops for people to carry stuff. 

I've nothing against trollies as long as the people using them realise there's more than them in the shop.

Yawn - get some sleep - totally pathetic!  You must be the most considerate person on the planet, slapping kids, berating parents, berating people who work in fast food joints, the list is endless ........... nitey nite, my work is just about done ..... thats paid work - not social interaction.  ;)

the Deel Rover

just wondering is this the longest running fued in the history of the board , will it continue to 2009 ?
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

his holiness nb

Quote from: the Deel Rover on January 30, 2008, 10:34:20 AM
just wondering is this the longest running fued in the history of the board , will it continue to 2009 ?

:D

Just reading this now. The gas thing is that snowed under was banned, so you would think whilst sneaking back in he would be discreet about his identity. But no he jumps straight in slagging off people for spending time on here and then gets stuck into Pints  :D :D :D

For someone with such a life and feels himself above the regulars here, how many times has he registered here now?

I make it 4.
Ask me holy bollix

oiddas

Quote from: his holiness nb on January 30, 2008, 10:50:52 AM

Just reading this now. The gas thing is that snowed under was banned, so you would think whilst sneaking back in he would be discreet about his identity. But no he jumps straight in slagging off people for spending time on here and then gets stuck into Pints  :D :D :D

For someone with such a life and feels himself above the regulars here, how many times has he registered here now?

I make it 4.

Here comes the saviour of the GAABOARD.  :D :D :D  My job entails long hours, might as well entertain myself whilst working, the clue to it is in my username, oh I never said I have an amazing life, I'd challenge you to quote where I did, but you will make some pathetic excuse and say you won't, surprise, surpprise  ::) - I said that THIS BOARD isn't my life for some it is and I find that harlious, you included kid.  :-*  Was snowed under banned?

Gnevin

You lads must be repeating yourself at this stage , that or you've more grinding gears than a cheap swiss clock
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

the Deel Rover

funny thing is whenever i go to a supermarket car park i allways have a little laugh to myself and think of Pog and snowed under as i drive pass the childrens parking area  :)
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

his holiness nb

Quote from: oiddas on January 30, 2008, 11:06:42 AM

I make it 4.

Here comes the saviour of the GAABOARD.  :D :D :D  My job entails long hours, might as well entertain myself whilst working, the clue to it is in my username, oh I never said I have an amazing life, I'd challenge you to quote where I did, but you will make some pathetic excuse and say you won't, surprise, surpprise  ::) - I said that THIS BOARD isn't my life for some it is and I find that harlious, you included kid.  :-*  Was snowed under banned?

Yep its 100% definately the previously banned Snowed Under alright  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Ask me holy bollix

the Deel Rover

ye HH he let his guard down there for a split second :D :D
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

Gaaboardmod3

Quote from: oiddas on January 30, 2008, 11:06:42 AM

I make it 4.

Yes, Snowed Under was banned, more than once. A permanent ban was imposed on January 8th by the admin. Obviously this is the same person with a different username. oiddas is now permanently banned as well.

his holiness nb

Do sins from previous lives leave you open to punishment in later manifestations?

Very Glen Hoddle  ;)
Ask me holy bollix

Candyman

the Deel Rover

i wonder what his next user name will be , he won't be too hard to spot :D :D
Crossmolina Deel Rovers

Gaaboardmod3

Quote from: his holiness nb on January 30, 2008, 11:25:20 AM
Do sins from previous lives leave you open to punishment in later manifestations?

Very Glen Hoddle  ;)

They do if you continue to exhibit the behaviour that resulted in the first ban. We do not bother much with trying to figure out different aliases, although there are a few tools we can use. If someone who was banned comes back and behaves themselves, they'll probably be fine, unless they use something like Snowed Under 2 as their username :D

We have a working draft of the new rules, regulations and penalties under review. I would hope to be able to post these today at some stage. When we do, please, please read and heed them.