You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

Quote from: muppet on December 25, 2016, 09:15:03 AM
Toys and games packaging!
Also toys assembly! Spent 3 hours putting together train tracks and bikes last night!
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Hereiam

From the Bunker

Quote from: laoislad on December 25, 2016, 10:11:29 AM
Quote from: muppet on December 25, 2016, 09:15:03 AM
Toys and games packaging!
Also toys assembly! Spent 3 hours putting together train tracks and bikes last night!

Got caught in the past with Bike assembly. It's €10 for bike assembly in Smyths. Money well spent!

Hereiam

Ah just. Wish christmas day could last longer

Boycey

I forgot there was footie on tonight and never changed my Fantasy Football team :o

Eamonnca1

Visiting somebody's house and you have to step through every room like a minefield because it's wall-to-wall moulded plastic toys strewn all over the place, and youngsters running riot so loud that adults can't have a conversation.

No wides

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on December 30, 2016, 10:23:10 PM
Visiting somebody's house and you have to step through every room like a minefield because it's wall-to-wall moulded plastic toys strewn all over the place, and youngsters running riot so loud that adults can't have a conversation.

It's called a lived in family home. If it grinds your gears don't visit. Simples.

kickingmule

Quote from: No wides on December 31, 2016, 03:53:41 PM

It's called a lived in family home. If it grinds your gears don't visit. Simples.

Eamonnca1

No, it's called not keeping your little shits under control or teaching them how to clean up after themselves. I've been to plenty of "lived-in family homes" that don't look like a bomb hit them.

No wides

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on December 31, 2016, 11:09:43 PM

No, it's called not keeping your little shits under control or teaching them how to clean up after themselves. I've been to plenty of "lived-in family homes" that don't look like a bomb hit them.

Shocker kids play with toys at christmas. Dry your f**king eyes kid no wonder you are in America probably driven out of the country for being a miserable hoor bet you are missed like the clap.  Take it there is i only you and Pamela and you dont have any kids. Here's a thing don't visit anymore i am sure no one can stand seeing you coming anyway. 😀

Eamonnca1

Children should be seen and not heard.

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

No wides

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on January 02, 2017, 04:55:57 AM
Children should be seen and not heard.

You show your true colours good man, lets hope you never have kids.

No wides

You come out with self righteous chic liberal shit like this.

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on December 22, 2016, 10:22:34 PM
Jesus H Christ this is like talking to a brick wall.

Let's try this again. And I'm going to explain it nice and slowly because it's clear that you're a bit of a simpleton.

People with disabilities can have children.
Infertile couples can have children.
Gay couples can have children.

Why is it less acceptable for gay couples to have children than for any of the other categories? And for that matter, why should it be less acceptable for a gay couple to have children than for a hate-filled, conservative, Fox-news-watching, Breitbart-reading, reality-averse maniac like you to have children?

And then show total disdain for kids, why do you care who has kids you obviously view them with contempt.