You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

No wides

Quote from: Boycey on October 22, 2016, 12:24:53 PM
You know what really grinds my gears?

People like No Wides...

You can block me and not read any of my posts kid. ;)

No wides

Quote from: Dire Ear on October 22, 2016, 12:19:50 PM
Quote from: No wides on October 22, 2016, 11:23:50 AM
Quote from: Dire Ear on October 22, 2016, 10:53:50 AM
Quote from: No wides on October 22, 2016, 10:34:27 AM
Quote from: thebigfella on October 21, 2016, 08:00:35 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on October 21, 2016, 05:49:33 PM
Quote from: muppet on October 21, 2016, 05:26:56 PM
Mate of mine came back to his car to see a woman, who was loading her car, had left a bag on HIS bonnet. When he asked her wtf she was doing, she said the bag would get wet if it was on the ground.

Is that such a big deal? Unless she was throwing a bale of briquettes on it I wouldn't worry about something like that.

Yes it is, water based paints chip very easily. Try getting a Cnut like that to pay for a bonnet respray or a paint correction.

First world problems, you have little to be worried about than precious getting a chip.  As for describing a woman as a cnut for trying to get the shopping into the car, says more about you to be honest.

Why does she not use her own bonnet then?  Selfish, lazy, arrogant or all 3 ?

Or maybe she just didn't think - but let the interweb warriors judge and berate her for a simple mistake and she is a cnut, selfish, lazy and arrogant - when your driving precious do you always indicate, travel at the correct speed, keep safe distance behind, use your lights correct, never use the phone, never be distracted etc. or maybe sometimes you make a mistake that causes someone else to take action, are you a selfish, lazy, arrogant cnut or as long as precious is ok do you not care about anyone else?

Can't believe I'm replying ...but...she did think enough NOT to put her shopping on the ground or on her own bonnet...and yes some of us do drive correctly and don't use others cars like a placemat.  Hope that helps

Sorry were you there to see the incident, you don't know the circumstances, no doubt muppet will paint a picture of a selfish woman as he loves the attention and the likes to rack up the posts, but if for a split second she sat a bag on the car to open her door for example she is no more lazy, selfish or arrogant - but for you to say you are the perfect driver - I'd say you are bar the bigfella the most arrogant person on here.

Dire Ear

Quote from: No wides on October 22, 2016, 12:45:44 PM
Quote from: Dire Ear on October 22, 2016, 12:19:50 PM
Quote from: No wides on October 22, 2016, 11:23:50 AM
Quote from: Dire Ear on October 22, 2016, 10:53:50 AM
Quote from: No wides on October 22, 2016, 10:34:27 AM
Quote from: thebigfella on October 21, 2016, 08:00:35 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on October 21, 2016, 05:49:33 PM
Quote from: muppet on October 21, 2016, 05:26:56 PM
Mate of mine came back to his car to see a woman, who was loading her car, had left a bag on HIS bonnet. When he asked her wtf she was doing, she said the bag would get wet if it was on the ground.

Is that such a big deal? Unless she was throwing a bale of briquettes on it I wouldn't worry about something like that.

Yes it is, water based paints chip very easily. Try getting a Cnut like that to pay for a bonnet respray or a paint correction.

First world problems, you have little to be worried about than precious getting a chip.  As for describing a woman as a cnut for trying to get the shopping into the car, says more about you to be honest.

Why does she not use her own bonnet then?  Selfish, lazy, arrogant or all 3 ?

Or maybe she just didn't think - but let the interweb warriors judge and berate her for a simple mistake and she is a cnut, selfish, lazy and arrogant - when your driving precious do you always indicate, travel at the correct speed, keep safe distance behind, use your lights correct, never use the phone, never be distracted etc. or maybe sometimes you make a mistake that causes someone else to take action, are you a selfish, lazy, arrogant cnut or as long as precious is ok do you not care about anyone else?

Can't believe I'm replying ...but...she did think enough NOT to put her shopping on the ground or on her own bonnet...and yes some of us do drive correctly and don't use others cars like a placemat.  Hope that helps

Sorry were you there to see the incident, you don't know the circumstances, no doubt muppet will paint a picture of a selfish woman as he loves the attention and the likes to rack up the posts, but if for a split second she sat a bag on the car to open her door for example she is no more lazy, selfish or arrogant - but for you to say you are the perfect driver - I'd say you are bar the bigfella the most arrogant person on here.
:'( I'm hurt

trileacman

She done f**k all wrong.
Ye have little to bother ye.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

muppet

Quote from: trileacman on October 22, 2016, 07:55:33 PM
She done f**k all wrong.

Grand, if you park near me I'll leave my suitcase on your car and see how you like it.
MWWSI 2017

Tony Baloney

Quote from: muppet on October 22, 2016, 11:15:33 PM
She done f**k all wrong.

Grand, if you park near me I'll leave my suitcase on your car and see how you like it.
The one coated in broken glass?

muppet

Quote from: Tony Baloney on October 22, 2016, 11:17:11 PM
Quote from: muppet on October 22, 2016, 11:15:33 PM
She done f**k all wrong.

The one coated in broken glass?

Nah, I use the one with acid dripping out of it.
MWWSI 2017

moysider

People can put what they want on my old jeep. It's a mess anyway.
I don't get this, but then again I'm not a car person. I'd be more excited about getting a new camera than a new car. Never owned a brand new car. Could never afford one but even if I could I wouldn't.

muppet

Quote from: moysider on October 22, 2016, 11:42:49 PM

I don't get this, but then again I'm not a car person. I'd be more excited about getting a new camera than a new car. Never owned a brand new car. Could never afford one but even if I could I wouldn't.

A scratch can cost hundreds of euros to repair. It can knock value off your car when you go to sell it as it.

They are damaging your property, to avoid damaging their own, and it will cost you money (unless your vehicle has little or no value).
MWWSI 2017

Syferus

You're not having a good week at all on the board are you, Muppet..

No wides

Quote from: Syferus on October 23, 2016, 03:06:13 AM
You're not having a good week at all on the board are you, Muppet..

His name is very apt - 99% of what he posts here is pure shite and lies in an attempt to be the number one poster on the board!

JoG2

Quote from: moysider on October 22, 2016, 11:42:49 PM

What if someone lifted your new camera and had a fiddle with the buttons without your permission? Fwiw,  the woman in question is a chancer,  no more no less.  Most women are fairly crazed when out shopping.  I know my wife comes home from Sainsburys with some head on her at times. 

No wides

It tends to be the "luxury" (probably a 2009 Audi with alloys and a spoiler) car enthusiast whom gets annoyed at precious getting looked at as they usually have nothing else in their lives.

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU