You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eamonnca1

Empty wrappers in the Quality Street tin.

pullhard

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on December 22, 2015, 04:21:02 AM
Empty wrappers in the Quality Street tin.

This!!

People should do this should be placed in stocks

ONeill

Those toy grabber yokes. Used to clean up at them. Now the hand thingy is too loose. Shower a hoors have made it almost impossible.

Even if you manage to lift it, the hand widens.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: ONeill on December 22, 2015, 09:03:23 AM
Those toy grabber yokes. Used to clean up at them. Now the hand thingy is too loose. Shower a hoors have made it almost impossible.

Even if you manage to lift it, the hand widens.
You ruined it for everyone. Have been like this a few years. THE BASTARDS!

ONeill

There's bound to be a petition or something. What next? Half the time on those Postman Pat rides for twice the money?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

AZOffaly

Quote from: ONeill on December 22, 2015, 10:20:48 AM
There's bound to be a petition or something. What next? Half the time on those Postman Pat rides for twice the money?

I think that's already happened. Mind you, I can barely fit these days. Took me half an hour to get out of a Thomas the Tank Engine one there a few days ago.

general_lee

People who deliberately take up two parking spaces.

Green Fields

Usually car proud wankers in audis, bmw's or mercs, and mostly second hand at that, I think you should be able to get a parking ticket for this.

Green Fields

People who don't indicate, and there are lots and lots of them.

blewuporstuffed

I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Green Fields on December 22, 2015, 01:42:33 PM
People who don't indicate, and there are lots and lots of them.
And people that don't know how to use roundabouts either (probably a lot of the same people)
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

thebigfella

Quote from: Green Fields on December 22, 2015, 01:41:25 PM
Usually car proud w**kers in audis, bmw's or mercs, and mostly second hand at that, I think you should be able to get a parking ticket for this.

W**kers that have a chip on their shoulder about what others drive. Seriously get over it.

thebigfella

Quote from: general_lee on December 22, 2015, 01:38:48 PM
People who deliberately take up two parking spaces.

Cars that are too big that they take up 2 parking spots; they should be charged double for a spot they can fit.

Hardy

Quote from: thebigfella on December 22, 2015, 05:17:45 PM
Usually car proud w**kers in audis, bmw's or mercs, and mostly second hand at that, I think you should be able to get a parking ticket for this.

W**kers that have a chip on their shoulder about what others drive. Seriously get over it.

Audi, BMW or Merc?

laoislad

Maybe someday when you grow up you'll be able afford an Audi also.... :)
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.