Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minder

Quote from: johnneycool on April 17, 2015, 10:41:30 AM
Quote from: Canalman on April 17, 2015, 10:00:17 AM
Quote from: johnneycool on April 16, 2015, 10:26:57 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on April 16, 2015, 10:10:28 PM
Ed Milliband

True, any labour leader worth a f**k would be a shoe in, but Ed is making a hames of it!

Disagree. Still standing and in with a chance of being the next PM despite every smear and insult thrown his way by the media.
Underestimate him at your peril.

I just hate his polished public persona, you can tell he's trying really hard to work the camera's, too hard, its doesn't come natural to him unlike a Tony Blair.

And Tony turned out to be a lying cnut !
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

BenDover

Quote from: Minder on April 17, 2015, 11:02:51 AM
Ed Milliband

True, any labour leader worth a f**k would be a shoe in, but Ed is making a hames of it!
Aren't they all?

Disagree. Still standing and in with a chance of being the next PM despite every smear and insult thrown his way by the media.

I just hate his polished public persona, you can tell he's trying really hard to work the camera's, too hard, its doesn't come natural to him unlike a Tony Blair.

RealSpiritof98

Ed Milliband

What difference is that to any politician worth his salt. Anyone that goes into politics to pussy and fanny about and be Mr Nice guy will get nowhere near to top. As they say in the wrestling world 'everything is a work', its just you cant get caught bullshitting in clear daylight.

johnneycool

Ed Milliband

In a nest of lying cúnts, but hey he could lie and deceive in style couldn't he?

Eamonnca1

To get back on topic...

People posting where the entire post is just a quote of the previous post. WTF is that supposed to mean?

muppet

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on April 17, 2015, 05:17:00 PM
It

To get back on topic...

is

People posting where the entire post is just a quote of the previous post. WTF is that supposed to mean?

usually

a formatting problem.

A new line is usually hidden in the quotes.
MWWSI 2017

Canalman

Anytime we have a spell of good weather the papers always have a "hotter than (insert in city) " . So what.

Similiar to the obligatory reference to the play "The Field" pretty much  anytime there is a discussion about Irish opinions on property.

muppet

Quote from: Canalman on April 23, 2015, 09:32:32 AM
Anytime we have a spell of good weather the papers always have a "hotter than (insert in city) " . So what.

Similiar to the obligatory reference to the play "The Field" pretty much  anytime there is a discussion about Irish opinions on property.

When a team wins a match many headlines go with they 'ease' past someone else.

v. eased, eas·ing, eas·es
v.tr.
1. To free from pain, worry, or agitation: eased his conscience by returning the stolen money.
a. To lessen the discomfort or pain of: shifted position to ease her back.
b. To alleviate; assuage: prescribed a drug to ease the pain.
3. To give respite from: eased the staff's burden by hiring more people.
4. To slacken the strain, pressure, or tension of; loosen: ease off a cable.
5. To reduce the difficulty or trouble of: eased the entrance requirements.
6. To move or maneuver slowly and carefully: eased the car into a narrow space; eased the director out of office.

Hard to see how any of the above apply to a full blooded championship, Heineken Cup, 6N or equivalent game.
MWWSI 2017

ziggy90

Quote from: muppet on April 23, 2015, 11:30:06 AM
Quote from: Canalman on April 23, 2015, 09:32:32 AM

When a team wins a match many headlines go with they 'ease' past someone else.

v. eased, eas·ing, eas·es
v.tr.
1. To free from pain, worry, or agitation: eased his conscience by returning the stolen money.
a. To lessen the discomfort or pain of: shifted position to ease her back.
b. To alleviate; assuage: prescribed a drug to ease the pain.
3. To give respite from: eased the staff's burden by hiring more people.
4. To slacken the strain, pressure, or tension of; loosen: ease off a cable.
5. To reduce the difficulty or trouble of: eased the entrance requirements.
6. To move or maneuver slowly and carefully: eased the car into a narrow space; eased the director out of office.

Hard to see how any of the above apply to a full blooded championship, Heineken Cup, 6N or equivalent game.

Birmingham City seem to get by alright.
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

muppet

These absolute scumbags make me feel sorry for Brian Cowen. And that is saying something.

I suppose we can thank the likes of Paul Murphy and the Shannon Airport invaders Clare Daly and Mick Wallace, for teaching stupid people that behaving like a sc**bag in public is a good idea.

They even recorded themselves and put it up on the net.

https://www.facebook.com/NiallBoylanAtNight/videos/vb.131193550289985/835595273183139/?type=2&theater
MWWSI 2017

laoislad

Quote from: muppet on April 25, 2015, 06:12:00 PM
These absolute scumbags make me feel sorry for Brian Cowen. And that is saying something.

I suppose we can thank the likes of Paul Murphy and the Shannon Airport invaders Clare Daly and Mick Wallace, for teaching stupid people that behaving like a sc**bag in public is a good idea.

They even recorded themselves and put it up on the net.

https://www.facebook.com/NiallBoylanAtNight/videos/vb.131193550289985/835595273183139/?type=2&theater
The guy calling him a sc**bag sounds like a right sc**bag himself.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Boycey

it makes you wonder what goes on in people's heads that they out that video up like it was something to be proud of. Reading the comments below the video it seems this was a watered down version of a longer more abusive tirade  :-\

Eamonnca1

The announcement: "We're pregnant."  Drives me f***ing insane.

Keyser soze

Machines which give change in the smallest denominations possible 

muppet

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on April 30, 2015, 07:43:42 AM
The announcement: "We're pregnant."  Drives me f***ing insane.

Wait till gay-marriage.

* Exits the room quickly.
MWWSI 2017