You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

Quote from: johnneycool on September 23, 2013, 03:24:54 PM
Quote from: never kickt a ball on September 21, 2013, 10:09:20 PM
People posting their AI tickets on Twitter/Facebook etc.

If you were a devious bollox, would it be possible to get the ticket number off the Facebook/Twitter pictures, ring Croke park, telling them you've lost the originals but have the ticket numbers and ask them to re-issue you new ones to a different address?

You don't have to be a devious bollox to do it. You can be just devious, or just a bollox.

But the fun only starts when you end up sitting on Michael D Higgins' lap.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

StephenC

When people who created a table in excel don't start in A1, instead they leave a blank column to the left and a blank row at the top. WTF is that for!

ziggy90

Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

Apparently so

Quote from: StephenC on October 16, 2013, 04:43:09 PM
When people who created a table in excel don't start in A1, instead they leave a blank column to the left and a blank row at the top. WTF is that for!

Disgraceful. Knee-capping offence  >:(

haranguerer

Quote from: StephenC on October 16, 2013, 04:43:09 PM

Borders....

J OGorman

a couple of wireless related ones:

" FIFTEEEEE ONE SHADES A MA-GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" . imagine having to buckin sit through it

"I'M AOOOOIIIFFFFAAAAAA CARRRRAAAAGGGHHHHEEERRRR with the AHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

phew

Under Lights

wherefromreferee?

Quote from: J OGorman on October 22, 2013, 12:00:39 PM
a couple of wireless related ones:

" FIFTEEEEE ONE SHADES A MA-GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" . imagine having to buckin sit through it

"I'M AOOOOIIIFFFFAAAAAA CARRRRAAAAGGGHHHHEEERRRR with the AHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

phew

Great shout - a truly horrible advertisement.  From start to finish.
In your Endo!

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Puckoon

They took the galaxy truffle out of the celebrations? Wankers.

theskull1

+1 on Nick Grimshaw

How can such an inconsequential individual be sorry irritating. I have never listened to him for more than 5 seconds at a time (channel hopping)
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

gallsman

Quote from: Under Lights on October 22, 2013, 12:16:43 PM
Nick Grimshaw.

Agreed. Can't stand him. The weemin love him though. Jesus wept.

Under Lights

Quote from: gallsman on October 22, 2013, 04:18:21 PM
Quote from: Under Lights on October 22, 2013, 12:16:43 PM
Nick Grimshaw.

Agreed. Can't stand him. The weemin love him though. Jesus wept.

Radio One axed loudmouth DJ Chris Moyles for him. It was believed that Nick GRIMshaw would appeal to a younger audience. He runs about with Harry Styles from 1D so his 'in' celebrity appeals to the young impressionable teens. He also has a show on BBC3 called something like 'Sweat the Small Stuff'. I have never seen it but by the sounds of his own personal review of it on the radio it sounds just thrilling.

Radio One be's on in our office. I am the second youngest in here. The other's I mock saying that they are trying to hold on to their youth.

Radio One in general kind of grinds my gears- same 8/10 songs over and over. I hear 4 different DJ's during the day:
Nick The Bell-end
Fearne 'I like you on Juice but you blow on radio' Cotton
Scott Mills & then Greg James. But of which I can listen to.

All four stick to the same songs throughout the day.