You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Santino

The few people (who offer little/no humour to the board) having a go at Ollie

ziggy90

Quote from: Puckoon on August 01, 2012, 07:39:44 PM
This would be slightly above average for Reno. A nice chest (!) full of beer, gatorade, miniature lickers etc...

'Holy Smelly Yam Yams Robin'!!! I do declare that one could even sell' Faggots and Pays'. (A disgusting well known local poison delicacy).
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

theticklemister

Quote from: ziggy90 on August 01, 2012, 07:52:36 PM
This would be slightly above average for Reno. A nice chest (!) full of beer, gatorade, miniature lickers etc...

'Holy Smelly Yam Yams Robin'!!! I do declare that one could even sell' Faggots and Pays'. (A disgusting well known local poison delicacy).

If only she was outside of the football and hurling grounds wearing that outfit in her wee van shouting........

'Hats, Scarves and Headbands, Get your Hats, Scarves and Headbands!'

You know what.......... I think I would prefer the oul fellas doing it and I don't think she could pull off a Dublin accent either

laoislad

Quote from: theticklemister on August 01, 2012, 08:02:00 PM
Quote from: ziggy90 on August 01, 2012, 07:52:36 PM

If only she was outside of the football and hurling grounds wearing that outfit in her wee van shouting........

'Hats, Scarves and Headbands, Get your Hats, Scarves and Headbands!'

You know what.......... I think I would prefer the oul fellas doing it and I don't think she could pull off a Dublin accent either

You're right she certainly doesn't look like a Jacinta or a Tracey.
No hoopy earings for one and she isn't wearing pyjamas either so she couldn't be a Dub.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

ziggysego

The fact that I've had my new camera a week and can't get the damn thing to work. As soon as I showed it to someone tonight, to ask for help.... it worked! ARGH!!!!
Testing Accessibility

Onion Bag

The coors light adverts with Jean Claude Van Damme, oh and I think it has been mentioned on this thread those f**king bastardin 'Go Compare adverts'. In fact adverts in general
>:(
Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Tony Baloney

Quote from: ziggysego on August 01, 2012, 10:29:02 PM
The fact that I've had my new camera a week and can't get the damn thing to work. As soon as I showed it to someone tonight, to ask for help.... it worked! ARGH!!!!
Did they take the lens cover off?

ziggysego

Quote from: Tony Baloney on August 06, 2012, 10:23:33 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on August 01, 2012, 10:29:02 PM
Did they take the lens cover off?

They flicked a switch.
Testing Accessibility

the Deel Rover

The bbc big ben gold clock, feck sake how tacky just after seeing steve cram move it up to 22.
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

Quote from: the Deel Rover on August 07, 2012, 11:25:29 PM
The bbc big ben gold clock, feck sake how tacky just after seeing steve cram move it up to 22.

Have to admit,it is corny, Gabby Logan's silly little dance to Spandau Ballet is hard to watch too, and that is not sour grapes, it just does my head in to see adults behave so stupidly

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on August 07, 2012, 11:47:30 PM

Have to admit,it is corny, Gabby Logan's silly little dance to Spandau Ballet is hard to watch too, and that is not sour grapes, it just does my head in to see adults behave so stupidly
i have to agree, its cringe worthy the whole thing
the undoubted low point in BBCs otherwise excellent coverage!
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

upmonaghansayswe

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on August 08, 2012, 10:30:30 AM
Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on August 07, 2012, 11:47:30 PM

i have to agree, its cringe worthy the whole thing
the undoubted low point in BBCs otherwise excellent coverage!

Watching Amir Khan put the pictures of each medal winner onto that board reminded me a child trying to put symbols on the Jesse tree at mass!..He just lumped them on, on top of each other.

Eamonnca1

People referring to tunes as "tracks".

Onion Bag

Hats, Flags and Head Bands!

Nally Stand

"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore