Armagh v Tyrone [Athletic Grounds, Sun 5th June, 1.30]

Started by tiempo, May 23, 2022, 09:41:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blowitupref

HT Armagh 1-6 Tyrone 1-5. Deserved half time lead for the home side. Good open contest, both much improved from their last games.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

screenexile

Armagh should be more in front they had Tyrone on the rack there early on but never got far enough ahead.

Sets it up for a decent 2nd half!

Captain Obvious

Armagh the better team only leading by 1 point at half time could come back to bite.

tyrone08

Quote from: Wildweasel74 on June 05, 2022, 02:10:02 PM
McKeiran a real tosser

Generally I would agree however the Armagh number 13 is acting like a knob

Harold Disgracey

Bad decision making from Armagh in the latter stages of the first half. Tyrone will be delighted to only be a point behind.

tonto1888

Armagh deservedly ahead. Left too many scores behind tho

Jell 0 Biafra

Under Lights

Armagh will regret that half. Should be 6 ahead.
They are wasting Rian ONeill also

HokeyPokey

I think Armagh did well to survive Tyrone's initial pressure. Tyrone stayed in it, Armagh kicked away some silly passes, but Tyrone also left some scores behind them too.

Tyrone are up for it, but struggling a bit with moving up the gears, hopefully they exert themselves more in the second half and the bench push us over the line. Also important to keep the head, but Armagh look more likely to a lose a man at this stage, but a black card can be easily caught.

Good match at a good intensity with both teams going at it and competing.

befair

Armagh much the better so far; should be further ahead. Good game, winners will be a tough draw for any team

Blowitupref

Good start to the 2nd half for Armagh, lead out to three again, Tyrone down to 14 for ten minutes.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

tonto1888

Quote from: Blowitupref on June 05, 2022, 02:36:07 PM
Good start to the 2nd half for Armagh, lead out to three again, Tyrone down to 14 for ten minutes.

Harsh enough black card I thought

full moon

No foul at all Armagh diving and feigning injury all day, very poor sportsmanship from Armagh

highorlow

They get momentum, they go mad, here they go