CANTERBURY GAA SPORTSWEAR CATALOGUE

Started by JOHN23, August 25, 2010, 05:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: JMohan on August 25, 2010, 07:34:08 PM
Why the hell should he? Let him off.

Why should he? Well, if you aren't using equipment that is made in Ireland and authorised by the GAA, you are liable to be chucked out of a GAA competition.

Hence why I am asking.

i usse an speelchekor

ziggysego

Quote from: JOHN23 on August 25, 2010, 05:59:23 PM
To all i would like to apologise if you think I am spamming I just feel that O'Neills have a monopoloy on the market and have invested in trying to give us all an alternative. The gear is better and we dont mess up orders so i apologise for annoying people but I was told to advertise on this site as people on this site were intelligent, passionate gaels who have an interest in their clubs to give their members the best deal available. I f your not interested that is fine but their is no need for abusive comments to me or my family. I am only trying to give a quality product to clubs who have been shafted so long by a monopoly.Cheers Guys

I personally have no problems with you coming here to promote Canterbury Sportswear John. However, keep it to the one thread you created and post updates into it. Everyone is getting annoyed because of the multiple threads on the same subject, cluttering up the board.
Testing Accessibility

JOHN23

Thanks guys for your help  and I think some of you guys are mixing me up with some else i was not dismissed from Kilclief or what ever else club you feel i was dismissed from as GAA clubs do not pay people as it is a voluntary organisation so members can not be dismissed. Thanks and have a good look at our catalogue

goldenyears

Lads would you give the man a break! He is a Ballyholland man and always will be. He has played for a couple of other clubs as he travelled with work + study.
Fair play to him showing some initiative and ok if he needs schooled on how the threads work here
Let the thread police wise up

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Hardy

oakleafgael

Quote from: Hardy on August 25, 2010, 09:21:38 PM
Hey - leave Ziggy alone, OK?

Hardy,

Im only getting started on him. He left me standing when he went to get his round at a wedding 2 years ago and im still waiting.