Tyrone v Derry, Healy Park, Omagh, 19:00 Sat 5/3/16

Started by never kickt a ball, February 28, 2016, 11:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikhailov

Quote from: omagh_gael on March 06, 2016, 11:38:45 AM
Great to get the win again last night, think we can safely assume that we'll be back in division 1 next year. We're motoring on well at the minute across all lines of the team.

Would have been really interesting to see how we'd be faring in division1 this year. Although, there appears to be a significant gulf between div 1 and 2 at present.

Richie Donnelly and Colm Cav were fantastic last night, however, it was great to see Ronan O'Neill score five from five free kicks. When was the last time we'd a free taker finish the game with a 100% record? Would be excellent if he could keep that going.

Omagh Gael - get off the club blinkers please. We have had loads of free kickers in previous years who scored 5/5 or better - certainly 100% record in games, loads of quality free kickers !! Good to see Ronan do it once, let's see if he can do it repeatedly and in May-September as well.

Man Marker

Thought O Neills contribution from play the last 50 mins was zero, particularly the second half, only for frees you wouldn't have seen him second half

trileacman

I thinks that's harsh, he grafted reasonably well.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

never kickt a ball

Quote from: Man Marker on March 06, 2016, 08:16:52 PM
Thought O Neills contribution from play the last 50 mins was zero, particularly the second half, only for frees you wouldn't have seen him second half

You must have been sleeping when he scored that good point from play in the second half then.

Man Marker

Quote from: never kickt a ball on March 06, 2016, 08:36:12 PM
Quote from: Man Marker on March 06, 2016, 08:16:52 PM

You must have been sleeping when he scored that good point from play in the second half then.

I knows he scored that point and also know that I am slightly egging the pudding so to speak, but thought he was average at best, but I have to give him credit as he has definitely worker very hard on his conditioning to give himself the best chance

delgany

I thought  his tackle on his own 13 m line  late in 2nd half , was a telling point , in resps t of his team ethic  and fitness  nevermind his free taking... something that has been missing

sensethetone

Thought James Keilt was poor last night saw Colm C run past him and he couldn't have gave a crap.