Ryan Giggs

Started by Cold tea, May 25, 2011, 07:56:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cold tea

As the other thread was locked - see Imogen now in the Sun saying that Giggisy was going to marry her, two sides to every story and both full of shite in this case imho!!

haranguerer

She shagged him for money - shes a hooker, pure and simple, and utterly full of s**te. I hope this ruins her life.

johnneycool

Quote from: haranguerer on May 25, 2011, 08:29:00 AM
She shagged him for money - shes a hooker, pure and simple, and utterly full of s**te. I hope this ruins her life.

Our Ryan is hardly squeaky clean either, is he?

attheraces

Quote from: Cold tea on May 25, 2011, 07:56:02 AM
As the other thread was locked - see Imogen now in the Sun saying that Giggisy was going to marry her, two sides to every story and both full of shite in this case imho!!

Yeh you don't know what to believe in this one. Their both as bad as eachother, Giggs' legal team has just made a complete mess of things. They must just think they can sue whoever for whatever and things will blow away.

It must be said she didn't say that she thought Giggsy was going to marry her, a close "friend" said that. The Sun always seem to get these close "friends" to come up with some c**k and bull take on it just to get a story.
I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

beer baron

I'm with you on this 1,pity he didn't hve the cop on to get a hooker with a bit of discretion!

AQMP

"A close friend" in tabloid speak usually means that's the bit the journalist made up.

Bingo

What about Fergies press conference yesterday and his reaction to the questions on how important is Giggs to United?  ;D  ;D What a plonker, couldn't even wait to get him banned after the conference was over, did it in front of the microphones!

Thou shall not speak to Fergie unless you bend over to him first.

AQMP

Quote from: Bingo on May 25, 2011, 10:12:48 AM
What about Fergies press conference yesterday and his reaction to the questions on how important is Giggs to United?  ;D  ;D What a plonker, couldn't even wait to get him banned after the conference was over, did it in front of the microphones!

Yes "Sir" Alex takes an approach to press freedom that Stalin, Chairman Mao and Christy Cooney would be proud of.

theskull1

Quote from: johnneycool on May 25, 2011, 08:34:55 AM

You said yourself JC .......a standing c**k has no conscience.

As it is my belief that from the outset she had devious motivations to line her own pockets, this puts these situations apart from the standard issue affair. It was entrapment. Giggs is far from squeaky clean but I bet you 90% of males would have made the same mistake as him for the reason stated above.

He knobbed a beautiful girl who wanted knobbing 3 times over a seven month period. Nothing to be proud of ... but compare that to what she'll shamelessly get up to in the weeks and months ahead. A complete whore
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

mrsandman

I see you still obsessed with this cold tea...are you imogen's brother?

On a more pleasant note...wat about giggsy's ball for rooneys goal in gary nevilles testimonial, sublime!!
Great to see all the boys back playing together  ;D

On the point of sir alex..the man doesnt have to please any wee press officer, if he feels there out of line then they'll not be in the room, no matter if hes in the wrong or not!
Constipated People Don't Give A crap.

spuds

Quote from: Bingo on May 25, 2011, 10:12:48 AM

Sir Alex will be taking a serious rogering at the weekend from Pep
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

AQMP

Quote from: mrsandman on May 25, 2011, 10:20:17 AM

On a more pleasant note...wat about giggsy's ball for rooneys goal in gary nevilles testimonial, sublime!!

On the point of sir alex..the man doesnt have to please any wee press officer, if he feels there out of line then they'll not be in the room, no matter if hes in the wrong or not!

Actually it was a UEFA press conference and Ferguson has no right to say who can or cannot attend.  He obviously forgot this and the interesting thing is his default position to dissent is to ban.

johnneycool

Quote from: theskull1 on May 25, 2011, 10:18:02 AM
Quote from: johnneycool on May 25, 2011, 08:34:55 AM

You said yourself JC .......a standing c**k has no conscience.

As it is my belief that from the outset she had deviousness motivations to line her own pockets, this puts these situations apart from the standard issue affair. It was entrapment. Giggs is far from squeaky clean but I bet you 90% of males would have made the same mistake as him for the reason stated above.

He knobbed a beautiful girl who wanted knobbing 3 times over a seven month period. Nothing to be proud of ... but compare that to what she'll shamelessly get up to in the weeks and months ahead. A complete whore

So poor wee Ryan was caught in a honeytrap?

Probably true, and if he was horny/stupid enough not too see it then he'll need to live with the consequences of it and not try and buy his way out of it that's my point.

Would most men do the same in his situation, probably, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't take responsibility for your deeds.

boosabum

looking through some of the papers in the midst of the parliment outing of Giggsy, there seems to be rumors and reports of previous indiscretions of this type. Reminds me of the southpark epiosde when tiger woods and a few others celebs are been treated for there "sex addiction". When questioned as to the cure they all respond "don't get caught". I think at 37 or whatever age he is seems to be the natural cutoff point for footballers marriages anyway or at least that's what ray parlour reckons. I think this is just a battle of the PR machines to see who taked the moral high ground anyway. Wasn't impressed with Mrs thomas's home video either

mrsandman

Quote from: AQMP on May 25, 2011, 10:23:46 AM
Quote from: mrsandman on May 25, 2011, 10:20:17 AM

Actually it was a UEFA press conference and Ferguson has no right to say who can or cannot attend.  He obviously forgot this and the interesting thing is his default position to dissent is to ban.

You can come up with all you rules and regulations for a UEFA press conference, but basically we're man utd..we do what we want  ;)
Constipated People Don't Give A crap.