Laois Senior Football Championship 2019

Started by The PRO, February 28, 2019, 09:51:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Draper

Quote from: town1980 on October 07, 2019, 10:54:07 PM
It's not as if the lad hasn't been given a chance he is a lovely club footballer but I don't think he is an intercounty player he just doesn't have the physical aspect to his game like hatch Finlay last year good club men way off intercounty
Blow it out your hole you w**ker

High Fielder

les Antiques

He'll get his chance with Laois under the new  management and I'm pretty sure he'll do just fine .
Killeshin a nice price for Sunday :)

Gmac

Some players need more time to adjust to speed and physicality of inter county football if he has potential he should get a string of games to play and not be worried about being taken off or dropped what do we have to lose in challenge games and o Byrne cup.

TheGiantSquid

Mick Dempsey set to be named Joesphs manager next year. Big appointment, will surely add a bit of steel thats missing

town1980

town1980

Brilliant appointment for the joes they will fancy it next year

Silkyskillssunshinee

Yep that's a serious appointment. Joseph's have a lot of talent and even a decent U-20 team coming through.

High Fielder

Great appointment and always good to have clubs coming back to strength. A terrible pity that they destroyed a good relationship with Barrowhouse over one player. An even greater pity that a small club could be treated this way.

Neutralobserver

Leaving Kilkenny to take over St Josephs, will this really happen or is it just a rumour at the moment

smcder

Well he is definitely gone from Kilkenny so that part of it is sorted

Neutralobserver

everyone going for portlaoise at the weekend or anyone any brave enough to take on killeshin.

Don Draper

Quote from: Neutralobserver on October 11, 2019, 11:08:38 AM
everyone going for portlaoise at the weekend or anyone any brave enough to take on killeshin.
Are the Killeshin Pipe Band playing? If so I give it to Killeshin.

The Monument Road

Quote from: TheGiantSquid on October 08, 2019, 08:23:59 PM
Mick Dempsey set to be named Joesphs manager next year. Big appointment, will surely add a bit of steel thats missing
Due respect but it's silly season rumour time..My rumour on Mick is he has been approached by Croke Park to work with headquarters  as a national coaching coordinator. 

The Monument Road

I stand corrected. It's not a rumour at all.. . Joe Higgins is Joseph's new manager with Dempsey as coach and trainer..a serious management team...https://www.laoistoday.ie/2019/10/11/dempsey-and-higgins-to-team-up-as-st-josephs-set-to-appoint-new-management-team/