Meatloaf in the Point

Started by Norf Tyrone, May 30, 2007, 04:23:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Tony, Norf isn't going to give you the tickets for free
Testing Accessibility

T Fearon

Well, I tried them, I want them, there aint no way I'm ever goona buy them, so don't be sad, cos two out of three ain't bad ;D

oakleafer

Fluffy Che

Vacuos, cliche ridden raaaawk music, outdated, crap, pointless, an affront to anyone with an ounce of musical taste.
May as well just throw your money in the bin cos you will never, ever, get those 2 hours of your life back..
Midnight to Six..

mooncatiii

seen him in th odyssey last week unreal show best ive been at well worth going to see him
shazam

Long time dead

Quote from: mooncatiii on June 04, 2007, 11:21:13 AM
seen him in th odyssey last week unreal show best ive been at well worth going to see him

You mustn't get out at all; do you?

mooncatiii

i obviously do get out because i was at the concert ya f**king eegit!! 
shazam

Long time dead

Who took you to it - your mum or your dad.  ;)

mooncatiii

shazam

Long time dead

mooncatiii

aww whats wrong u slag me LTD and cant take it  :D :D :D :D

i think there was a song made about people like you it went something like,
"Dry your eyes mate..."
shazam

Declan

Didn't want to start a new thread  - Went to see a real performer on Sunday night - Joe Jackson in the Olympia. Fantastic gig, great musicians, great songs and a perfect end to a great day after Croker. Life is good

Billys Boots

Shit Declan, never knew he was around.  Mrs. Boots will not be pleased to have missed this - how did I miss it?  ::)
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Declan

It was below the radar alright Billy. Only noticed it when I unusually opened up the ticketbastard spam last month!!!. Full house, great atmosphere and lots of old fogies enjoying themselves - New album out next year and a tour hopefully. 

Billys Boots

Was last night the 'greatest hits' warmup tour?
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...