Android Boxes

Started by snoopdog, July 30, 2015, 09:49:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paddyjohn

Massive raid on offices this morning of a global provider of IPTV..

Could be game over....

Boycey

Quote from: paddyjohn on September 18, 2019, 04:58:41 PM

Could be game over....

Again  :)

Main Street

Quote from: Boycey on September 18, 2019, 05:51:16 PM

Could be game over....

One iptv's loss is another's gain.

Itchy

Quote from: Main Street on September 18, 2019, 06:30:39 PM

Could be game over....

It's not an iptv provider, its xtrem codes, front end for resellers. Every single provider is effected and will today be looking for a plan b. Nine of them can currently add a new customer for example

Boycey

Just been catching up on what exactly is happening, it's certainly gonna muddy the waters for a while but I suspect it won't be terminal. This is from elsewhere

QuoteVERY IMPORTANT
Xtream codes has been taken off line,
That is basically where all account info is stored and new accounts generated

The servers are still running and you should all still be getting service. However anyone who does encounter issues we are unable to access your lines to fix. Do the usual resets and hopefull this should correct

Exit app, turn tv off, restart internet at modem, wait a couple of mins then restart internet and after fully restarted try the app, remember you can also try the zero key on the remote control to reload channels

Main Street

Quote from: Itchy on September 18, 2019, 06:36:34 PM

Could be game over....

It's not an iptv provider, its xtrem codes, front end for resellers. Every single provider is effected and will today be looking for a plan b. Nine of them can currently add a new customer for example
Okay let's rephrase, one iptv front end for reseller's demise will be another's gain.
Meanwhile do you not think that subscribers will suck a $4 loss  and find a reseller who is connected?

Boycey

Quote from: Main Street on September 18, 2019, 06:57:32 PM

Could be game over....

Okay let's rephrase, one iptv front end for reseller's demise will be another's gain.
Meanwhile do you not think that subscribers will suck a $4 loss  and find a reseller who is connected?

Nope, ur missing the point.

Itchy

Could be game over....

I have not come across any provider not using xtream codes before. Today everyone is in the same boat so shopping around isn't an option.

Main Street

Quote from: Itchy on September 18, 2019, 07:01:08 PM

Could be game over....

I have not come across any provider not using xtream codes before. Today everyone is in the same boat so shopping around isn't an option.
I am still connected to my iptv.
When I was disconnected from FAB or whatever, I just searched around for another provider.
If a subscriber is currently disconnected after this action,  what is to stop him/her from subscribing elsewhere.

Itchy

Quote from: Main Street on September 18, 2019, 07:23:05 PM

Could be game over....

When I was disconnected from FAB or whatever, I just searched around for another provider.
If a subscriber is currently disconnected after this action,  what is to stop him/her from subscribing elsewhere.

Fella, the servers have not been disconnected this time. Whats gone down is the panel that resellers use to add new users, change mac addresses, extend subscriptions or give trials. So I guarantee if you contact your supplier this eve and ask for a trial or a 12 month subscription he will decline as everyone is down. You cant shop around for this as everyone uses the same panel to add users. Luckily servers are still up so you can still watch tv.

Main Street

Quote from: Itchy on September 18, 2019, 09:03:46 PM
Quote from: Main Street on September 18, 2019, 07:23:05 PM

Could be game over....

Fella, the servers have not been disconnected this time. Whats gone down is the panel that resellers use to add new users, change mac addresses, extend subscriptions or give trials. So I guarantee if you contact your supplier this eve and ask for a trial or a 12 month subscription he will decline as everyone is down. You cant shop around for this as everyone uses the same panel to add users. Luckily servers are still up so you can still watch tv.
So you are saying a subscriber affected by this action cannot subcribe to a working iptv operation? that a subscriber cannot subscribe to the iptv that I use?

Boycey

I use 2 different services, the one I use normally is working fine but the back up one is down completely and admin is saying he has no clue how long it will be out for or if he can even fix it.

The overwhelming majority of services seem to be built on xtremecodes but not all I believe.

Dougal Maguire

I'm with 2 as well. One out all evening, the other has just gone there now
Careful now

Ambrose

Mine was working this afternoon, gone now. Looks like its back to streaming the football on the laptop.
You can't live off history and tradition forever

Main Street

Quote from: Ambrose on September 18, 2019, 10:02:16 PM
Mine was working this afternoon, gone now. Looks like its back to streaming the football on the laptop.
Probably you are with one who has a back up plan.